Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Same problem here. Only recording data from the past 2 days. All of my previous stats are gone.

I’m on PS4.

1 Like

I cannot understand why they won’t at least acknowledge this problem and let us know whether it’s just a display issue or an actual data issue that affects placement and permanent stats.

4 Likes

I’m serieous losing my mind. Been 10 days now -_- 6 years of playing this game and never had any issue with my career profile and boom now its all over the place and it makes me so annoyed. I dont mind to wait for a fix, BUT PLS COMMUNICATE with your players

7 Likes

I have the same issue on Xbox One.

1 Like

Same issue, Played over 30 matches and only the first with the hero is tracked. Also on ps5

1 Like

Same things happening to me, sucks because I’ve dumped alot of hours into ow2 and none of them are tracking, really hope they all track in the end!

1 Like

I’m a D.Va main and Zarya secondary according to my OW2 Career Profile despite hardly ever playing tank in OW1 lol

1 Like

It’s insane that this still hasn’t been acknowledged, this bug has been reported for the past 10 days multiple times and they’ve still said nothing about it. Absolutely frustrating

5 Likes

Most of my hero stats have been wiped and no longer update. Ex. Hanzo/Reinhardt/Doomfist were my most played heros and now have less than a few minutes played each while others still have many hours. Also my total stats don’t make sense compared to individual heroes. Including negative losses.

2 Likes

I’ve just been playing Push in the arcade, I’m so frustrated seeing my stats disappear when I jump in Quick play. Getting ready to uninstall and move on

2 Likes

Same here played several competative matches but carreer profile is not updating the current season stats. Just says 0 on every things and blank pictures where my heros should be.

2 Likes

This is my main worry. I’ll be fine if Blizzard say something like “We know about this bug, we’ll eventually fix it and you’ll stats will count in the end.” But no, nothing is being said.

4 Likes

Same for me I’ve played over 40 games as kiriko and it hasn’t registered and my ranked even though I went to placements on all rules says I’ve never played it on any hero

2 Likes

I been having this same problem. for me none of my hours are decreasing, instead they’re increasing rapidly or just not showing up at all. Ive played one round with Zarya in OW2 and before i had 11 and after that ONE match i suddenly had 15? And my competive stats just arent showing up at all…

3 Likes

nope, after so many days still no fix

3 Likes

same here all my hours are decreasing for my hero’s and play time. PS5 also.

3 Likes

Blizzard devs better fix this soon, and update everybodys rank to what they should be at automatically. If not… ALOT of their playerbase is going to give up and stop playing Overwatch.

The little to non-existant communication with their playerbase is disgusting.

Well on their way to killing their own IP if they keep this up.

5 Likes

Having same issue on PS5 version and can’t seem to contact them about it.

5 Likes

The lack of communication is completely killing my motivation to even play the game, probably just end up playing something else until it’s acknowledged/fixed.

7 Likes

yes, definitely having this problem

3 Likes