Career profile stats not updating in overwatch 2

Me too. My time played has been decreasing since launch

4 Likes

Hear hear. Very discouraging and is making me not want to play too :frowning:

4 Likes

It seems that Blizzard just doesn’t want to mention this Betawatch issue.

2 Likes

On Xbox none of my current competitive season stats are showing it just says I’ve played no games yet I’ve played over 3 games. Also I’m disappointed it’s only showing competitive season 31-36 stats because I’ve been playing since season 4. Also I think a lot of my stats from quick play are missing.

4 Likes

Same issue here on Series X. I have finished more than 10 matches and it is only showing 4 so i cannot even play other ranked game modes

3 Likes

Still a problem now. I’m concerned that it’s affecting rankings - my career bests keep dropping lower and lower, and it’s saying I’ve played the most Winston…. I’ve played him twice. Ever.

2 Likes

Same, I’ve played a ton of comp games and not a single hour has been logged for any of it. I play on PS4

4 Likes

Bumping this again. Very disappointed that there is no mention at all about this. People losing thousands of hours on their career profiles and they just ignore this.

4 Likes

Same here and I can’t even play ranked on Xbox. Blizzard please fix this.

2 Likes

Same problem on Xbox. Career Profile is a mess, no comp data.

3 Likes

This is a mess on Xbox… please can we at least hear something!

4 Likes

Still having this issue.

6 Likes

Still having this issue, I have lost over half of my total play time. It seems pretty ridiculous that they haven’t even acknowledged this issue with how massive this post is??

4 Likes

For anyone that’s checking religiously, is there seriously no blue post on this anywhere after all this time?! That can’t be accurate.

5 Likes

Nope, it hasn’t been acknowledged at all by them yet.

5 Likes

Up to close to 100 games now I would guess since I cant see any data and still no data… no word. I am finally climbing out of the auto Bronze 5 bug though -.-

3 Likes

Sane issue here. Says i only have 42 minutes playtime when i have over 13 hours.

4 Likes

Bump because bumpppp

6 Likes

^ Also bump.

You’d think a game that should be one of priority to the company would be better taken care of. Or at least have some sort of announcement/update on if they’re working on things or not/where they’re at in fixing issues.

It doesn’t feel great to be left in the dark about certain things.

Especially with all the bugs I’ve been reading about so far (golden weapons, matches and maps bugged, not receiving skins PAID FOR, stats decreasing, matches not counting competitively, ranked system not working, voice chat not working, and people getting so burnt out already less than two weeks in.)

7 Likes

Please blizzard at least tell us you know it’s a problem. I heard a fix is to unlink and re link your account on console but it has a year cooldown? This is ridiculous, I’m just not going to play if I can’t even see correct stats.

9 Likes