Brigitte's shieldhealth should be lowered. It is what makes her dominate everyone 1v1

Heavy damage dealers can’t burn through her while she flips in and out of shield. Her shield has too much health in such a small area.
Lowering that health should make heavy damage dealers deal with her as they should, and she would still be strong against dive characters.

48 Likes

Yes her Shield should be 400 or 300 should never have the same as a main tank with a lot of hp like winston also his hitbox is huge af

13 Likes

400 would be fair. Maybe add a second or two to Inspire though to counterbalance it.

17 Likes

I think that will also help Brigitte’s skill floor, making shield management a much bigger part of playing her.

18 Likes

600 HP shield is easy enough to break as it is. No need to lower it.

30 Likes

Everyone? Reinhardt isn’t being dominated by the shield’s health.

23 Likes

I really wish Brigitte couldn’t stun through barriers, but weakening her shield might make is risky enough that it’s fair. Hopefully.

3 Likes

While I don’t think she is super dominant, I definitely agree her shield health should be lowered. It will make her have to be more cautious when engaging the opposition.

1 Like

Reinhardt isn’t really being dominated at all; just thoroughly annoyed.

2 Likes

Easy for team, not in a 1v1.

and inb4 “you shouldn’t 1v1 brigitte”

7 Likes

Reinhard can’t attack when his shield is up, Brigitte can.
Reinhard doesn’t heal himself while attacking, Brigitte can.
Reinhard’s shield is massive and easy to burn through from a distance. Brigitte is small and covers only herself. Heavy damage dealers need to get in close to burn it down, within the danger zone.

13 Likes

No actually it is easy to 1v1.

10 Likes

Yeah I know, for Brigitte.

9 Likes

Well, I can see why you lose to her.

8 Likes

Agreed. Been saying this for ages. It’d increase skill floor and hopefully normalize her absurd winrates.

3 Likes

500 health is good just act a extra second to inspire

Yeah…no, I haven’t started season 11 but mained her in season 10.

But I can see where your ignorance comes from.

1 Like

I can’t take anyone that says her shield is easy to break seriously.

9 Likes

Just take away her ability to stun shields

You call me ignorant, but I am not the one having trouble dealing with a 600 hp shield.

7 Likes