I'm done with Brig

Arguing with these people is like trying to bash your head against a wall. I’m pissed that I spent so much time improving my tracking too. I can relate but these people haven’t invested time into this game and they will never understand.
Just admit you made a mistake and move on like I did.

Among mine, there are many great ideas, check out this discussion for more info.

There, I made it even easier for you! Happy nerfing!

Boi, I got this game day one, don’t you dare say I haven’t invested time in this game, it’s because I’ve invested time this game that I can adapt and deal with a new hero without crying for a Nerf that doesn’t need to happen.

1 Like

My man, I literally just granted you that Brigitte may or may not be OP, that is not my point.

I don’t know what’s going on, you must either be ignoring me or you have some attention span issues.

You mean you’re pissed that Tracer finally has a hard counter? I mean I get it, it can hurt, but be direct with your words please, so we can at least know what’s going on.

Oh but the members can assure you, she is certainly OP, and perhaps even beyond. I’ll link it again, just for you! Enlighten yourself, and work towards ushering in the age of balance!

Brig is fine. Please stop hating on this thick Swedish girl <3

1 Like

Yup, he is one of those that hope if they’re loud enough they’ll intimidate the devs, it doesn’t work. You’ll have to prove what you’re claiming with conversation.

1 Like

Brigitte without her stun is totally useless…

Really…

Remove it and her pick rate is litteraly 0%
Try to explain how this is to make her more skilled !

Her shield deserve less HP, maybe 450 should be enough but 200 is ridiculous. Her shield wouldn’t even hold 2 phara rockets, so, again, useless…

Solo healing with the melee atatck is as clever as the other ideas…

In fact, you just want her to be removed from the game with these “ideas”. A single one of them would kill the character.

Please, stop whining and adapt to her !
I look forward your feedback when Hammond will be IG ! Will you ask to remove his ball form or his grapple ?

1 Like

Speaking of Brig aesthetics, here’s a really cool idea for her.

None of those are actual counters, every one of them simply has a chance to kill her if she lets them. Even Pharah, is easily countered with a roof, the rest are BS, I slaughter every one of them when I play Brig.

If that list of heroes is countering you when you play Brig, then…well…I dont know what to tell you, other than "Dont play like a roll of soggy toilet paper, dont stand in open areas with no cover or team, complaining that you’re getting “countered” because you have to actually use some brain cells to get the natural advantage that you have over all of them.

If you would only look, you would see how constructive the members of the cause are. Their goals are achieved through peace, not intimidation. You will learn there!

You do not see, but one day you will.

She’s part of the reason I’ve lost interest in the game, but not for the “LOL Tracer main” reasons you’d think.

See, I started using her in comp. Since, I mean, she’s just effective and easy to abuse to climb with. And I’d use her in QP matches too. Like I’d start out on Tracer or Soldier or whatever, but when we were losing (usually because the other team had a Brig and we didn’t), I’d swap so we could win.

(I’ve maintained a 75%-ish winrate on her in QP, btw.)

That was great and all, for awhile… But then I started to have self-confidence issues because I realized that the only way I could be decent and really contribute in matches was to play Brigitte - the lowest skill hero in the game.

That made me feel really terrible, so I tried to stop playing her. I’d go back to Tracer, Reaper, McCree, Zarya, other supports, whatever … but I couldn’t have near the impact on anything else.

It just shattered my hopes of ever getting better and being able to enjoy the heroes I actually like playing.

I guess the silver lining is I almost always outperform enemy Brigittes at my rank, but really that’s just like bragging that you’re the smartest kid on the short bus.

I thought about abusing her too but decided not to because of this. I am just sick of her and am already a decent Widow with a 40ish% average scope accuracy this season, so I am just going to start maining her until it is safe to be on the ground again.

Do not worry, peace will return, we will defeat the Dark Lord.

1 Like

If you want counters for her, Pharah, Junkrat, Bastion, Hanzo and Roadhog can destroyer. As for Reaper… she does have a way to deal with him since bash and whip shot have such low cooldowns.

did you just assume they have a single binary gender omg you cant just do that to people

Say the guy with 90% of his playtime on Tracer/Hanzo this season in competitive. Hypocritical top level.

3 Likes

I just hope when Brig gets nerfed into the ground, because she ruins your fun, Tracer/Genji get nerfed into the ground, because it ruins Mercy/Zen’s fun.

2 Likes

Pffft Baguette isn’t even meta anymore because people have learned how to play around her. You can spar her down even with Tracer quite easily as long as you don’t walk into her stun. If you keep getting wreckt and refuse to flex into a hero that can deal with her even more easily then I guess there’s nothing we can do about it. Have fun playing fortgrounds!

3 Likes

No one truly hard counters her her mobility doesn’t make that easy only one hero does that

Sombra she is Mercy’s main hard counter