All the Nerf threads should be removed

They serve no purpose, because it is you who is the problem. You refuse to switch, refuse to pick a counter, refuse to LEARN to counter and then get mad at a hero that counters you.

3 Likes

sometimes nerfs are warranted sometimes they aren’t, so unless every single nerf thread was completely useless, no.

If that would be true, then we would have a perfectly balanced game and no character will ever need a nerf again I guess?

Yes, and no.
Some characters should be nerfed or buffed.

But not for the reason of: “I can’t deal with that hero without switching”

Have you considered that people just aren’t happy with the exponential power creep over the past couple of years? I mean, how many buffs in a row did we see to try and nerf GOATS? And how many of them were reverted or toned back once 2-2-2 went live? A ton of characters in this game need a nerf and it has nothing to do with not knowing how to counter pick or refusing to switch.

Yes, remove all pleas for nerfs, but in the same time let’s revert all the nerfs.
I’d just love to see what would happen to the forums after that.

I mean, the same duplicate threads should be removed. We get it, you don’t like doomfist flying from the other side of the planet, killing 4 of you and flying back. Sure bud, y’all said that 1000 times already.

1 Like

It’s the duplicate threads getting spammed that need to be removed. I’m sorry you lost to a Doomfist, but did you seriously have to make an 8th thread for that?

At least perhaps dismiss most of those claiming something is unfun to play against. That reason has historically caused a fair bit of damage to some heroes.

What was that?

That’s what I thought.

Or maybe this reminder,