A voice line request "Retreat"

I would love a healer / support line that says “Enemies on me” or “Enemies focussing me” or “I need support”

He would say: we’re dying, dying, dying!

1 Like

This, and a “wait for me/I can heal you” command have been my pet request for years.

They already do this automatically, but it’s not very consistent. You have to learn to listen for just their pain grunts as well.

1 Like

Hanzo retreating? Not in this universe

“Wait to ult OR SO HELP ME GENJI!”

“Zarya if you grav while I’m walking back from spawn with barrage, I will literally barrage my feet and suicide”

1 Like

Anything other than “And dey say…” spam. The pointless voicelines like “mada mada” should be limited to spawnroom or have 5 minute cooldowns. Rest should have some 20-sec cooldown so Genji doesn’t spam his ult status with 15%, 17% and 20%.

1 Like

It opens up with a bunch of bland options, some simple “I need healing”, along side “go this way…”.

Clicking on “go this way…” will bring up an extra menu which is more precise on where to go, like “let’s go left”.

There’s other examples but that’s the one I remember most.

1 Like

This. For games where my mic won’t work or I have to remain quiet for other people in my house, or even the odd game where no one on my team is in voice, I’ve been wanting this voice line for so very long. It would legit save me so many games that I just barely lose as my team runs out of time 1 mm from the objective.

The forum won’t allow it.

people don’t listen to my grunts tho thats the problem. An actual voice line would help that

I cant talk due to injury and im not fast enough to type in the middle of battle, so i use ‘group up’ a lot. I would also love more specific options.

we’re working on a cool update that will address this feedback. more info in the next dev update (sorry no ETA because… world)

142 Likes

Glad to hear it! Could always use more stuff like this.

2 Likes

Oh, nice to hear that!

Thanks Jeff… hope you are doing well…

6 Likes

a ping system would be awesome too, so you can ping your team where you want to go or where a sniper is etc.

Will we be getting more than just “retreat”? It would be great for healers to have more ways to communicate with their team through the wheel.

Another victim of ZA WARUDO

6 Likes

I need healing

I disagree

3 Likes

I’m not comfortable with ‘retreat’. ‘Fall back’ I’m okay with, but never retreat.