Is OverWatch 2 Going To Be As Good As We Think?

If I had to guess it’s going to be 3-5 maps for push and 1-2 for all the other gamemodes, maybe even some arcade maps if we’re lucky

my money is that it will release with what has already been shown. Blizz is about money not quality any longer.

1 Like

No way,Push alone needs more than 1 map

im willing to bet that OW2 will have lots of QOL features, like a ready button.

The better HUD is exciting, hope they finally put inspire on it

Actually, no. It’s been really well received for OWL, people just dislike it on ladder but Jeff said they can make it masters+ only or just remove them or change how long they last etc.

That happens with every game. People also left Fortnite to stream other games, is Fornite dead?

Jeff literally said

??? Who??? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Bastion

It’s progressed and gotten a lot more features and core gameplay improvements

But luckily we have several months until OW2 comes out so new features can still come (and will come), and OW2 will also have new features.

I get that you are pessimistic about it but the fact that this is your list of “major issues” when most of these issues aren’t major is a pretty good sign to me :slight_smile:

Take the tinfoil hat off damn

They’ve been working on OW2 since 2017.

We’re getting multiple heroes, many maps, graphics/UI overhaul, engine updates, new skins, a full story campaign, permanent PvE with progression…

There’s a lot of content my dude.

1 Like

You know you dont buy overwatch 2 to get the new maps right it’s for OW 1 and OW 2

It depends on how good you think it will be. If you think it’s going to revolutionize gaming or be as groundbreaking/critically acclaimed as even the first game was, I wouldn’t hold your breath.

But, if you’re someone who’s just super excited for the PVE stuff and all that, Then you’ll probably be very happy with it.

people need to remember that this isn’t so much a sequel, it’s just a glorified expansion. Everything except the PVE is coming to OverWatch 1 owners. So, if PvE gets you hyped, You are going to think OverWatch 2 is amazing (More than likely). But, if PvE isn’t really your thing, than it’s going to feel subpar and you’ll wonder why you had to wait all that time for OW1 Content (Push, new maps, heroes, etc)

Jeff has confirmed bare minimum eight new maps, not including the multiple maps we’ll be getting with the push mode.

They haven’t even tried to fix the problems with this game for years, made excuses, or pretended like they didn’t exist. It’s laughable to think the next one will really be much better.

1 Like

I guess we’ll agree to disagree on some points and leave it at that, saves wasting time rather pointlessly that way :slight_smile:. I could argue and provide more details, such as to the question of which heroes are still in a poor or messy state, but I feel that you’d very likely disagree again so what’s the point. I’ve said what I need to say so I won’t engage further on this matter in a potentially time wasting debate.

I’m not even waiting for Overwatch 2 to be released so I can play it. I’m just waiting for it to be released so they can finally focus a lot more on the multiplayer aspect of Overwatch.

So… you are waiting for OW2 to be released so you can play it.

[IS OVERWATCH 2 GOING TO BE AS GOOD AS WE THINK?]

well youve seen what happened with warcraft REFUNDED right

2 Likes

Overwatch 2 is only PvE. Right?

OW2 is PvP and PvE. You only pay for the PvE part (And the new skins).

Everyone is going to be playing OW2 when it releases, because the games will be merged.

Well, you get what I mean.

The point of my message is that they are focusing on the PvP aspect of the game right now. The PvP side is getting a huge update with OW2.