What do you guys think the next developer update is about?

So we already got conformation on

So communication wheel is definitely part of it. Do you guys think it’s a bunch of QoL updates? Maybe sorting player icons? Career profile improvements? Achievement QoL improvements?

2 Likes

All of the above hopefully!

1 Like

talk about CC reduction, announce that a new animated short is coming, maybe talk about powercreep and their plan to fix it and probably a release date for OW2

5 Likes

Definitely sounds like all of the above. That will probably be it, but I’m hoping that we’ll see the new hero designs and an OW2 release date

I saw something on twitter of renders of the rest of the mecha team, and I think dae hyun (I think that’s how you spell it idk) as a support

1 Like

You implying an animated short? Yea it’s been awhile, I would honestly find another short about D.Va’s team to be dissappointing. I would rather see Baptiste/Mauga or Doomfist doing something. And a support mech could be pretty sweet. Maybe he gives little healing drones to allies or something.

nah I meant for OW2 release heroes, for a short id personally love to see genji and zenyatta

1 Like

I doubt they’d have more than 1-2 new mecha tbh. If OW2 only has 6-10 heroes, they wouldn’t do a whole mecha team

I’m hoping for news about shifting to 2-3-2 (7v7) gameplay in Overwatch 2. If there’s ever a time to address the “technical limitations”, it would be during the transition to the sequel.

Ooooh! Is there a link for that?
I’d like to see anything related to MEKA!