Wow, The devs do listen

Yeah it’s a great update. I would love for comp classic to become a permanent mode. It would be a great merger between casual and serious modes imo, and would help ease the pain of dps queue times

1 Like

Symmetra golden glove when?

i hope that they rework some mechanics on mei, moira, reaper and orisa. they should be harder to get high value. especially on lower ranks. like plat or diamond.

Yes. It’s the only thing that differentiates it from OG Comp mode.

… Whick, sorry to burst your bubble, but for obvious reasons won’t happen…

So I would suggest that you finally move on already…

Competitive Classic currently is nothing more than a temporary Arcade game mode and really, I don’t think it’s gonna become anything more than that anytime soon…

Not even the othermain game modes receive different balance patches than the main Competitive game mode in the game, so needless to say that won’t happen with Competitive Classic as well…

They really are listening, like directly

I’m aware; I don’t expect to ever play Overwatch again.

1 Like

wow, only like 1 year or more after we said anything and the original playerbase suggested it had already left, wow they sure listen, yep…

jeff said hes nerfing cc too and that the next dev update will cover adding a retreat voice line feature an more

Lol so where were all the ppl saying none 222 would be unbalanced when they were crying for it?

Lol ppl just cant be pleased I’m not surprised Blizzard doesnt really try.

For two weeks or so before anniversary event rolls around, then it’s gonna be gone. It’s not a problem that they don’t listen, they just take forever to react to aything.

Also, yeah, comp QPC, or just another mode to farm golden gun points without simply putting those in regular QP and QPC. It’s so clear they want those to be in QP (even something simple like 3-5 for a won game would be fine), but are scared of all the “filthy casuals don’t derver golden guns” threads.

If they listened, hero bans wouldn’t still be a thing at all.

Good. Most people will be playing 2-2-2, it’s just that people get the freedom to change roles and occasionally do something besides 2-2-2. And it’s an arcade mode so people might play slightly more casually. It sounds great, imo.

1 Like

Actually he will be banned once every 3 weeks at worst because the system takes data from the last 2 weeks. So there’s basically no way rein is going to be eligible if he was only playable for 1 half of the time

1 Like

i played on horizon in competetive yesterday

if only they’d listen to the feedback regarding sym’s infinite tp cd mechanic being blatantly detrimental and hero killing that’s been going on for months and the years of feedback about how she lacks sustain (or burst)…

I swear if they listen to the forums suggestion about Echo nerfs i will pull a toaster bath.

But they added echo as well

But isn’t that funny?

Also, if they devs truly did listen, Ashe would have her ADS fixed by now after years of threads upon threads on the bug forums.

I’m very pleased with TF2: no role lock and no hero limits.