⌚️ ExC Tomorrow or Next Tuesday

Trying to gauge when these CC changes are coming.

(I don’t think Bastion will be change in this but maybe midway through is what Jeff is maybe hinting.)

Thoughts?

pretty sure “we’re not currently working on bastion changes” means that they’re not currently working on bastion changes

1 Like

Confusing why he brought it up then

It was in a thread asking about Bastion. So he was just addressing that concern.

I think… the card will likely be lauded by people who play heroes like Tracer, Genji, and Hammond, and hated by people who play the numerous heroes designed with and balanced around CC, and even more hated by those whose counters were balanced by CC limiting their incredible mobility.

Also his Bastion comments probably just mean that they’re not going to do anything with Bastion. It’s from a thread asking for Bastion changes in Experimental so I wouldn’t read into it.

I think Jeff really just meant that he’s open to feedback on Bastion. This sounds like a pretty standard corporate response though, as they should be listening to feedback on everything in this game.

Bastion has hardly been touched in the last 3 years, I doubt he’s going to get anything significant any time soon.

When everything is corporate

Nothing gets Done

I wouldn’t expect anything in the near future. To quote Jeff:

Just let time pass and we’ll get stuff when it comes.