Visual bugs since latest patch

take eternals fight and sky temple out of the fricking rotation please, they are so bugged

1 Like

they know, they can’t do anything aparently

The suggestion to take certain maps out of the rotation is something that our developers will need to do. The technical support forums isn’t the appropriate place to provide suggestions or feedback. These forums are to help with technical issues that can be resolved with troubleshooting. While at times, we provide details and track bugs, support agents are not developers.

If you would like to provide this feedback up to temporarily disable these maps until an official fix is pushed, the #general-discussion forums are a great place to do so! Our team and community managers actively read the forums for suggestions.

Or you could, you know, send one of your co-workers an email.

4 Likes

Posted. Others, please follow the link and offer your input to keep the thread bumped towards the top and therefore more likely to be noticed/addressed.

We already posted this in general discussion. The non-mac users dont care, and if you dont contact the developers we have no hope. Please help us be able to play this game.

5 Likes

Is it possible to fix the stuttering CONSISTENT lag I keep having while playing HOTS ?
WTF is that. Haven’t played for months, wanted to come back to that game and to be honest, it’s completely unplayable. Things just keep disappearing, and lagging every 5 seconds for 1 second. Wtf is going on here ???

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

NEED SOME HELP.
Thanks

Does your 2015 Mac have Metal support?

If not, you will have to buy a new computer to play HotS.

Is it possible to fix the stuttering CONSISTENT lag I keep having while playing HOTS ?
WTF is that. Haven’t played for months, wanted to come back to that game and to be honest, it’s completely unplayable. Things just keep disappearing, and lagging every 5 seconds for 1 second. Wtf is going on here ???

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
Processor 2.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

NEED SOME HELP.
Thanks

1 Like

This bug happened after the experimental driver you had in the game was removed for Mac.

Is there any way you are aware of that I can fix this problem ?

Thanks

It seems Mac Support from Heroes of the Storm division care as much about their players as Trump care about Mexicans.

Another Mac with the glitch here.

Checked tampering with Graphics settings - does not resolve it.
I managed to get some results (no glitch for a bit) but it was inconsistent. Tried all combinations of low/med/high with changing other settings (with quitting game between every change). Again, no consistent result to report.

Mac in question:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Mojave (10.14.6 (18G3020))

I guess no game for me…

There are several players left on Hots community why we don’t have OpenGL support again, I do really want to play that game but…

Just wanted to say it in this forum aswell, so some people are aware. The game works fine the 1st match you play after launching the game, but in the 2nd match within’ the same launch of game everything starts glitching, I’m getting quite annoyed at having to reset PC after every game, especially if playing with friends or randoms who wants to play with you from Storm League matches. The bridges on Dragon Shire is the only thing that’s always bugged I can’t fix.

So what I’m trying to say is that; if it works perfect the 1st game within’ a game launch and then starts glitching on half of the maps the 2nd game within’ launch; is it rlly a Mac problem? Some of Mac users (if not most) run on Intel Iris Pro graphics and not AMD graphics.

I would like to report that the situation has gotten significantly better on my mac on the low graphics settings.

macOS Mojave 10.14.5
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 processor
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB graphics

The jumpiness/flickering near the objective spawn point on Hanamura, near the bridges on the top lane of dragonshire, and on the bottom lane of Blackheart’s bay seem to no longer occur.

The bugs that remain since the switch to Metal API are:

• needing to click multiple times on hero portrait to bring up talent sheet in game.
  • absence of the Deathwing wallpaper on the main screen.
  • some graphical elements do not load e.g. the in-game purchasable portraits or daily quest icons.

Edit: Sorry the jumping effects are still there, but show up after playing 2 or 3 matches. Some of that can be cleared by quitting and rejoining the match, but at the expense of weird sound balancing issues.

1 Like

im here just to say that eternals map is fricking bugged, the whole map is bugged except for top lane

HELLO its been idk how many fricking months, can we fix this? go back to old settings? avoid bugged maps? something? this feels like insanity

2 Likes

We have received some reports for similar issues, caused by the same issue, in StarCraft II (same game engine) as positive so far with the 10.15.4 update. For those experiencing the crashing or graphical issue, does the latest Catalina help with the issue? This should have pushed a new graphics driver update as well.

How about with the Sun Temple and other maps that cause issues?

Let us know if it persists after the 10.15.4 updates. We are monitoring and tracking your reports and greatly appreciate them :slight_smile: Thanks again!

No, it’s not fixed I can confirm that. I updated to 10.15.4 and still there are so many glitches specially in bot’s blackhearts bay. I have a MacBook Pro mid 2012.