If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

waiting to revive or waiting for the que to match me up with someone / in the loading screen. This game is 100,000x fun than league and dota2. The only other moba game i like is Smite.

I have enough literature from gaming which was enough for me to pass high school meaningless education when it comes to English.

You are putting this too deep for no apparent reason, of course you there those lower/middle cultural/classes, the thing is, you never who is who, include me, my life or my current situation (which is not negative mind you)

Again, if you find someone very rude you have the flag button there from what Iā€™ve seen there was only one user rude to you and I never made fun of your poor language nor seen anyone do it, yet, but if you have proof lemme know.

Yes and no, just because itā€™s a gaming company doesnā€™t mean itā€™s no less than a company, more or less taking it seriously, some people want discussion some want to meme, and some want to literally become a meme.

Depends and like I said above it depends again. Threads are discussion, they can be serious, they can be entertaining or both.

Thatā€™s mostly because people are afraid of discussing with user not the userā€™s post itself, itā€™s their problem and not mine.

Look buddy, being the big brain doesnā€™t mean you are good in the charisma department. Which is what forums excels at, it doesnā€™t take science nor math, itā€™s a persuasion argumentation charistimation ground.

2 Likes

You allow yourself to humiliate people by thinking you have a lot of posts.
I am many times higher than people.

Physician, heal thyself.

3 Likes

And yet, you STILL donā€™t understand that everything youā€™re are saying has no relevance to this thread.

You sound like English is not your first language, so I was being respectful.

You have no idea what youā€™re talking about and you should learn more English to better convey what you are trying to say.

This is not the place for you. You are a PHD, so go do PHD stuff.

2 Likes

Yes I should leave you, you just annoying me.

1 Like

Yes because implying that the English educational system in my country was so meaningless because vidya games taught me everything instead, those 2k hours of TF2 where I spent my time on mariokart servers talking were worth the price, no kidding. Apparently makes me ignorant, maybe it helps others there but it didnā€™t for me, this is why I aced it without even a single study.

Again, you are putting this really deep, itā€™s just a forum, people discuss things related to the subject, it can be serious, it can be funny, it can be heartbreaking, it can be anything, this is the magic of humans being social, forums are social grounds. Period.

Then you clearly havenā€™t read my posts nor the fact how many times I complain about people having this fear garbage because "iā€™m big ā€œā€œcelebā€ā€ " whatever you guys make me look like, Iā€™m just a forum dweller, treat me like any forum dweller should be.

If this continues I can simply leave this place for good, because this is annoying that for me to get these type of responses as if Iā€™m one of these people, let alone push me with certain high poster users who I would not name of course trying to glorify this as a thing.

1 Like

You,actually are proud with your posts,It is showed,maybe you dont attention it.

Iā€™ll reality and honestly leave this forums and no time want to take part in this Hell,I leave and forget this forums soon.

Ironymus,guy.

Most people are ignorant. This is quite obvious. They hide behind polite literature. They isolate people who are angry and call them disobedient and disrespectful.
They are trying to isolate you and make you look guilty by this polite/artist literature,but remind this,this is not a defensive tool,polite is used in other ways not in this way,cause I say you Silence I am not disrecpet,cause I am opposite people, I dont say Troll,okay?

And being prideful with your own work/posts isnā€™t a human reaction? To think yourself more correct than wrong? Especially when the fact I keep discussing with the same exact people who show very little idea over the game works? Yeah, I am prideful to be part of the few who reaches the 1% let alone part of the 5% of the best players.

Also by posts you mean the posts I put weeks of my blood and soul to make and format for the funny of 20 - 40 likes far less than the funny post that follows generic idea that lasts a whole week more than mine?, thatā€™s true, what a shame.

But hey Iā€™m not complaining, itā€™s still something.

7 Likes

Iā€™m here in order not to forget how the developers spit on us, if suddenly I again want to buy something from them or renew my subscription to Wow.

Human reations??maybe I call with angles in heaven,they are very gentle polite than they show,it is a defensive tool,really you america eroupe people are angel?I dont think so.

Look at my activity in projects,they are very difficult and hard to work,I am trying on this.

Also Mumrah hereā€™s my contribution to this thread cuz why not, I had the audacity to get the sighting of this video and Iā€™m honestly so shocked how accurate it is for the HotS situation, I will just put it at this part because it sums up most ā€œgame is deadā€ posts.

1 Like

I will leave here in another hour. Donā€™t worry.

I was happy to meet you,hots forums,Goodbye forever.
But please dont say :see you tomorrow.

Yes it is, being prideful with your work is a human reaction, you did or will do it with your projects, I do it with my posts, my mods, my videos.

It gives a confidence boost, a feeling and best part? I hadnā€™t to belittle anyone to get it much as you are implying I do so, ironymus unlike some certain users on this forum arenā€™t a jerk or a prick.

Maybe you shouldnā€™t let the loudest mouths sum up everyone else with the most posts.

So do I, formatting this stuff is soul breaking

And much much more.

Point being do not expect people to share the same ideas as you or interests, it comes depending on the thread more than the user itself.

I swear itā€™s probably has to do with the Sylvanas user again isnā€™t it?

9 Likes

Enjoy of your painting and colorful posts special this tracer reworkā€¦ The specialized work of this topic just is summarized on an hourā€¦

The plan for this thread was for me to make it and observe the responses without making a post or giving out likes :sparkling_heart:. I canā€™t help but reciprocate when someone directs conversation towards me.

The idea was to be neither here or there. I wanted to understand the social aspect of this topic. It keeps popping up in the forums and it never interested me, mainly because the game being dead or alive didnā€™t really concern me. I stopped playing the game a long time ago.

1 Like

Sure go ahead. :slight_smile:

o.o how this turned off-topic so fast.

2 Likes

Huh my posts were hidden for real life threatā€¦ what?