If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

Here, as in the forums.

19 Likes

because its border line criminal negligence on what activision has done in managing the game and its community, when it should be a leading powerhouse ip for blizzard.

15 Likes

to tell everyone about how much i dislike this game and that i’m going to start playing league of legends instead! so everyone gonna miss me that way and tell me no don’t go!!! or we’ll come with you!!!

13 Likes

So people can cry and miss the 0 posts forum user who switches to LOL.

Unknowing to them what torturous experience awaits.

10 Likes

I am following a studie to become a necromancer
Its a 4 years bachelor currently im in necromancy 102

6 Likes

Because they all need to write a big letter formed post about why they are still here and how bad the game is to them. Some of them might make a troll post and call eveyone who disagree with him for trolls and says Oh now comes the clown police to rescue you. :oncoming_police_car: :clown_face: :oncoming_police_car:

1 Like

To waste time cause why not? Game is dead, look at the bad changes they keep making to it, they will shut it down in a year or so.

3 Likes

To talk with people sometimes, to improve my English, to see friends.

…

“Dead game” isn’t joke to me anymore. I feel those words became real already.

2 Likes

looking for hope

twenty characters bottom text

2 Likes

Cuz the game isnt dead and to check if ive gotten any replies.

3 Likes

Well I continue because I can’t find another game currently that catches my attention.
The game I’m interested in will just be released in November, although if I see any other interesting one, I’d definitely go.

HotS is my favorite uwu game.

3 Likes

To bully the ppl still playing it

2 Likes

Imma quitting taday…be back tamarrooah! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Mega “Game is Dead thread - Leave your bitterness here Malthael!”

1 Like

People mourning the game or being fed up with its state and leaving have the right to express themselves.
Doing it in two lines with no point and questionnable grammar however…

7 Likes

Because they feel less hollow on the inside if they project it from their lifes to the game even if it holds little merit.

It is done.

1 Like

50 wins for a Storm League mount…that’s about 100-150 games…yikes…I think I am sticking to my Storm League retirement.

Why are you creating two topics of the same Thematic?

1 Like