If you think the game is dead, why are you here?

Rest assured I wasn’t trolling him, it was just a little joke.

1 Like

Yes, you have your rights to tell ppl to leave you alone. But since this is not your private forum, they have the right to not obey.

And after talking about rights, he wants to limit others’ rights to speak…

I think that’s better for everyone. I wish you sort your things out!

2 Likes

Daylan has several accounts and flags posts whenever he’s angry at someone. It’s not even a deduction, he’s admitted it several times in the Skin suggestions subforum.

6 Likes

I also just got this message. One of my posts was flagged for Real life threats and was hidden. Looking for the post now.

Can I rest assured that my account won’t be silenced?

1 Like

Ah that’s heartbreaking, I give him multiple chances, I sympathize with him multiple times in different threads but this breaks the camel’s back.

I’ll just add the following that happened here to my flag abuse documentation for further reference just to be safe.

1 Like

This post was Flagged for Real Life Threat.

In my experience the suspension system in this forums seems to be automated, nobody is reviewing if the posts actually deserve flag. But ‘life threat’ is quite serious, so maybe someone at Blizz would look into it this time?

Clown police, forum FBI came and closed it down.

Any chance to get to know them? Just in case I get trolled by an unknown forum writer.

Some of my posts were restored back in april, proof:

And they happily accepted my documentation and actioned per say users, no names though obviously but anyone who’s up to date probably remembers some of my encounters or the specific threads that were flagged and probably the users…

1 Like

I think there is a language issue there too. When he first appeared on the forums I gave him a compliment and he thought it was an insult. I’ve noticed since he often misunderstands others and takes offense when none was intended.

None of this excuses the other behavior you pointed out. It’s a shame as he has some interesting ideas for heroes and skins, but you can’t post on a forum without expecting discussion and then directly associate discussion to mean criticism.

2 Likes

That’s what you said last time. I suggest you really leave for good if you don’t want to be ‘threatened’ or ‘trolled’ at.

Their posts are very similar, so you won’t have a hard time figuring out who.

2 Likes

I believe it has to do with trust issues IRL, something like childhood trauma but I won’t go further in detail, point being trust issues occurs from previous experiences, of course it seems even if people trying to show him there’s light in a dark room they still reject it.

Uh this thread is annoying now, I’ll just play TF2 or something else that isn’t related to HotS for the next 2 hours waiting for TF2 server to full download. You guys have a good day.

2 Likes

You too Sami, have a good game and Mei is here very soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what the hell am i scrolling through… Yikess

4 Likes

Hello. I speak on Daylan77 behalf. He is not against anything. He has confused the two English sentences.

1)This is a real life Thread.
This post is threading to a user.

2)This is a real life Threat.
This post is threatening to a user.

His intention was to flage your posts. It was in connection with the first sentence. Not in connection with a personal threat. He did not understand this similarity in these two English sentences at all, and he mistakenly chose this issue as the flag.

Where you and sami talked about his personal problems, especially about his project. He thought you were talking about a real person as a Thread (himself),He flage you for that.

His impression was that the title was about interfering in a person’s life Thread, not threatening a real person.

In a fit of rage, he didn’t find the difference between the two, and mistakenly flage your post for that reason.

Please accept our apologies. No offense is taken.

He further told me that he no longer intends to continue working on this forum.

His recent illnesses have caused him a lot of difficulty in speaking and understanding, especially in English.

Thank you for your understanding. You friends, please do not call others wrong and be ashamed of these.

May the Almighty God forgive all people.

Thanks.

3 Likes

I think it’s called melodrama… :sob:

This is why I said in my post it is in part a language problem. When Dylan first came to the forum he thought I was attacking him in a post, where I was complimenting him.

We discussed this and worked it out. I’m not defending everything Dylan has done, but we should be mindful we all speak many different languages here one the “US” forums, so misunderstandings can result.

4 Likes

I like watching things die.

1 Like

That’s kinda edgy.

2 Likes

Yes very edgy. The kind of think usually said by someone who has never seen said thing. :thinking: