Memes of the Storm

how is this spam

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the point, it doesn’t make any sense.

2 Likes

Good Lord that one escalated quickly
It has such high levels of drama that I rly think it’s apropriate to link it here in the meme thread

Hope they restore your TL3

No, I’ve already got the answer of Blizz. They won’t do anything. They haven’t read my complaint. They trust in the functionality of the reporting system and don’t acknowledge the false flagging through multiple Accounts. They won’t even do anything against our special Forum Member.

7 Likes

That’s rough buddy

3 Likes

“I swear it’s probably has to do with the Sylvanas user again isn’t it?”

lol

:blue_heart:

1 Like

It’s just unbelievable. He even confirmed that he has some psychological issues.

Have I seen this correctly? They closed the thread?

1 Like

I guess so, it was locked when I opened it. I originally scrolled past that thread when it was current so I never opened it but I opened it now because I was curious as to the comment that made you lose TL3.

I was thoroughly entertained! I’m still parsing through the juiciest parts but I also couldn’t help but notice me being mentioned haha. I guess the 77 alt saga continues!

1 Like

That’s a bummer man
Here, take this silly meme to cheer you up , it’s the best I can do here in a meme thread

https://www.reddit.com/r/HotSMemes/comments/hgrejz/split_push_meme/

Like a bad soup opera (or anime), you just can’t stop!!

6 Likes

Indeed! I love bad forum soap operas! I noticed that Daylan77 also accused me of flagging his posts along with Kethcup and waterlong but I haven’t flagged anyone’s posts in a while.

That political post a while back was the only post I’ve flagged in a very long time and that’s only because I don’t think politics belongs on a video game forum.

1 Like

He is just someone with mental issues. The real problem is the way the blue dealt with the whole situation. Instead of trying to understand the situation, they went the easy way and confirmed the sentence.

You guys are just jealous that you don’t have PhDs

I lost my TL3 to him too which is why I haven’t really bothered to mince words or be very respectful as of late. I’ve got nothing to preserve now so I just said F it, I’ll say what I want.

1 Like

He’s got a PhD in fart huffing lol.

2 Likes

Hahaha
Hey it’s a PhD none the less!!!

1 Like

Wonderful. That mess in forums is so f-ed up I am speechless.

1 Like

I’m studied engineer with a masters degree. I don’t need more.

1 Like

Haha I DO have a PhD actually (a real one) but isn’t relevant for any discussion held here, I am only in for the memes

3 Likes

You gotta admit though, you really got into him with an image.

1 Like