CDC #10 - Retroactive Reconstruction

I’ll participate.
Now I’m bit sad that I already did Tassadar rework. :joy:
I’m thinking about reworking Kael’thas

strom

Heres the zelda you asked for.

also despite choosing uther I am not in fact a judge for this contest.

Don’t mess vit the vikings! Tat is right!

Now this prince is fresh.

1 Like

All hail the doggo shaman!!!

I think I’ll join in with a Zagara rework.

Just copy paste the URL of the post you want to link, no tricks needed for non-Blizzard links

Oh, thanks! (Umm, I’m on my tablet, how do you see the URL?)

Let the Hunt begin!

Copy and past the link from your post.

Yes, but I’m on a tablet, how do I see the link?

At the top, I’m assuming if your using something like Safari.

Figured it out! Had to tap on the website location link thingy at the top to see it.

Danm you love that Carbot Kael’Thas mirror emoji :joy:

2 Likes

I love Carbot in general. :heart:
The day his art works came to HotS was one of the best.

2 Likes

I feel confident about this one :slight_smile:

Week 1 judging is done! Just a reminder for everyone who included talents, Week 1 judging does not include talents and I based my scores on your base kit changes alone.

1 Like

Week 2 judging is done, and in record time for me! I hope my feedback will help you all improve your concepts for the next two weeks. (^_^)

2 Likes

The Judge of Lazy will view your work next week ladies :wink: don’t disappoint, also i’ll be strictly staying to the type i gotta judge so keep that in mind.

Beware mortals! your doom has come.

Translation get your butts in gear because ill be judging you either tomorrow or the day after hopefully, dont expect a giant monster waiting.

EDIT: Also due to the fact im the lesser of three evils here and since im also an Aussie (and yes im the hot surfer kind) if your late by half a day i will rereview it our of terms of fair game.

EDIT 2 BECAUSE I CAN’T POST AGAIN!: Most of them done due to tiredness and i will get to them later on, also gives the ones i left over time to update the Fluff and any updates they wanted to finish.

3 Likes