Cannot Connect on Launch

i have the exact same probleme has idleHandz. Can t connect keep getting a circle of doom. what’s going on with this game!? is there anyone still working on hots.

I am having a similar issue not only does it force me to manually log in every time now but it goes to the authenticator I click approve and then I get “you have been disconnected from blizzard services” then it takes me back to the log in screen.

1 Like

anybody on mac still getting this issue? i haven’t been able to play for 1 week now…

1 Like

Hey y’all,

Make sure you are launching the Blizzard app as Admin and then check for updates in Heroes by clicking the Options button above Play.

The following steps can also help in some situations:

If this persists, please create a new thread with a WinMTR test while running the game for about 5-10 minutes.

1 Like

finally some help. thank you. i was able to log in but now my Boost is over… kinda sucks to be honest. i lost all my remaining days because i wasn’t able to log in. can you help me out with the boost?

Posted the WinMTR test here

I am having this same issue. I get dropped and all it says is error. The blue text fix does not work and is not the problem.

So I see the blue post up top, However i don’t think that this issue is a one off. I’m not sure what’s going on any update or a link to a post where you are working on this would be appreciated. I’m not going to troubleshoot my pc anymore if it is on your end.

Thank you

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Tried to logon and I’m met with the message “Error. You were disconnected from Blizzard services.” and poof - right back to the logon screen. What is going on?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue as well.

1 Like

Same here… takes a while to load, then show the authentication bar then says disconnected from blizzard services. yet wow, destiny 2, and other games load just fine.

1 Like

Still having this issue. Haven’t been able to play in about a week as well :confused:

Same issue. Nothing is helping.

It it were only one person Id say its ok its me, but several people with the same issue?

I have the same issue, was fine some hours ago and now suddenly I cant log into the game.
EDIT: Tried all of the workarounds and nothing helped.

They have updated the Blizzard launcher to state there are now logon issues. Follow @BlizzardCS for more info!

Yeah since this patch HotS and ONLY HotS has been disconnecting me automatically. Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 thankfully are not plagued by this error so it’s not my internet.

The provided solutions have not helped at all and not even attempting connecting to another country has worked. Though is did get me to the authenticator part before again simply saying disconnect as if it’s simply being refused than anything else.

Having the same problem here. I got an update. I crashed during a game of HoTs.
Now I can not connect to HoTs
error “you were disconnected from blizzard services”
I have tried reseting the router, modem, computer.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Same thing happening here. I was in the game and logged out for a moment and then when I try to log back in, I get the authentication message, then boom, disconnected from blizzard services. Other games (WoW and Diablo) work fine.

I’m having the same issue. Game was working 2 hours ago. My computer died during a game, and when I logged back in an hour later I got the issue above. Tried to login on 2 of my separate battle.net accounts to no avail.