Wth is this warlock snake garbage

First expansion in 4 years i haven’t spent a dime on and within 1 day my restraint to prepurchase has paid off

More trash uninteractive cards. Congrats on continuing to make the game worse and worse. Whoever at blizz thinks removing all player agency and control is fun needs the boot

STOP making cards you can’t interact with
STOP making cards that take away player control
STOP making cards that allow other people to steal/play your cards

Honestly the last 2 years this game has plummeted by insisting on making uninteractive gameplay.
PLAYERS WANT TO PLAY THE GAME
NOT HAVE ALL CONTROL TAKEN AWAY

Stormwind was the first warning signs of where the game was heading. Then Theotar and denathrius just reaffirmed they dont want players to have any control over their own games. Then instead of course correcting they doubled down on that gameplay. And now we are in a world where you cant even control your own healthpool anymore

Microsoft please restructure this dev team.

They are lost.
The game is lost

Board control continues to not matter at all. It hasnt mattered in 2 years. All it has been is combo otk decks, mana cheat to the max, opponent steals/burns all your core cards so you can’t play your deck.

How many games do I have to face my decks wincon being deleted by symphony of sins?

Or stolen by theotar

How many games do I have to face infinite 2 3/4’s with taunt every turn for the rest of the game with 0 way to interact with it

WHERE IS THE FUN??? WHERE IS THE PLAYER INTERACTION???

What is the point in having big pay off cards like titans when every class has cheap removal with literally 0 downside. Why waste 8 mana to play things like titan or colossals when it takes 2-3 mana to instantly delete it?

Fix your game ffs. You aren’t getting anymore money from me until this game course corrects and becomes fun again. Its not surprising the playerbase continues to dwindle and community engagement on social media declines when constant uninteractive trash gets pumped out every expansion.

**New expansion came out 2 days ago and I see barely any hearthstone content creators covering it. No one cares. Even phil spencer doesnt care about hearthstone lol. He mentioned every blizzard game (even starcraft) except hearthstone at blizzcon.

3 Likes

Your not wrong, but there are multiple other threads already going about The Azerite Snake, and it’s impending nerf for the card has already been announced:

3 Likes

This is what you paid for :)…No worries more devs will be canned for bad decision and you can be happy after :D…Can’t wait for Microsoft to actually destroy the bull that Hearthstone is doing fine based on some numbers Blizzard provides, and fire them all and replace the team.

Yeah, uninstalled the game unfortunately. I’ll come back when they fix this nonsense.
Why does this seem to happen with every exp pack? How can they not know this was a bad idea?

They do it on purpose.

Snake is fine and titans was a good expansion. There is other bs that has been ongoing with this game that should have been fixed. If the meta wouldnt be as broken as it is, then yes, snake might be broken too, but the meta is mega broken and warlock needed this tool to be competitive.

Uhh, i’m pretty sure you’re in a vast minority with that opinion. But hey, you’re entitled to it.

1 Like

I’m guessing it is a loud minority that wanted the snake nerfed. But even in the case you are right, the majority isn’t always right. I have given my point of view numerous times on why it is fine with its 55% win rate.

You can guess all you like, but that doesn’t make it true. See? we can both make a similar argument that is completely based on no information whatsoever. :slight_smile:
Anyway, it doesn’t matter. Things are playing out the way they are going to play out.
Have a nice day.

1 Like