Rotating Sets and Solo Adventure Availability

Due to some changes to how information displays in the game related to the way we do set rotations, the solo adventures for Knights of the Frozen Throne and Kobolds & Catacombs will be temporarily unavailable when their corresponding card sets rotate out on April 9. We are actively working on a solution for this but do not have a specific date to share at this time.

If you have ever played either of these solo adventures, you will continue to have access to them even if you haven’t earned all the rewards—you’ll also be able to earn those rewards whenever you like. If you have not, the adventures will continue to be available for free when they return and will continue to grant the same card rewards, even those that are no longer in the Standard format.

3 Likes

Thank you and your team for all your efforts! I posted about this today but I didn’t know you’ve mentioned it here before. Hopefully it will be solved soon.
Best regards.

How much longer should we wait ?

Yes, it’s been over a month. Is there an ETA on this?

Give em some time - they are just a small indie dev working on a shoestring budget.

2 Likes

New patch allready came out and still nothing

You can literally download them for free of the Battle. net shop right now, how about doing research before you complain on the forums next time?

Ok, so it’s there today. It wasn’t there for the last few months.

Why are you thanking them? They took something away from us… Can you read?

They were working on a fix, sure it took a while but they made it available again for free. Stop trolling the forums and maybe leave your mother’s basement for once. We would like some positivity here, not just criticism for the sake of criticism, especially when it’s not even warranted.

I bought my own house and I rented the basement to people like you.

Very cool, I totally believe you! Especially when you act like a child everywhere else on these forums. Have a nice day. :grinning:

Thanks for believing in me. People on this forum are toxic as f…

It doesn’t look like it is available on the store now, will it be back again?

they are available
https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/hearthstone-knights-of-the-frozen-throne-adventure
https://eu.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/hearthstone-kobolds-and-catacombs-adventure