Solo Adventure BUG (The Frozen Throne & Kobolds & Catacombs)

I haven’t played the game during the “Frozen Throne” and “Kobolds and Catacombs” adventures. Now, after I resumed my game activity, I couldn’t find the previously mentioned adventures in my “Solo Adventures” area. I thought about checking if they’re available in the Shop -because I thought they expired or something- , however, they weren’t available. Can you please help me out in that regard? I have contacted customer support and they replied to me that it is a possible bug and that I should post about it here and hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.
Kindly note, that this was the Customer Service reply to me:
This was the Customer Service reply:
"Greetings, traveller!

Thank you for your patience! Sorry about the wait, our office equipment is goblin made so explosions do happen!

I’ve looked into this a bit further for you and found a possible bug related to these adventures. Basically, people who had them unlocked previously can see them, but players who haven’t yet cannot. That’s why it was working for me but not for you. If you’d like to report this directly to the developers then you can do that via the bug report forums at https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/c/bug-report They keep an eye on that and hopefully that’ll help them fix this issue more easily and thus faster. Thanks for letting us know!

Regards,

GM Xyresyk,
The one with the slightly singed hair,
Blizzard Europe"

Known issue: Rotating Sets and Solo Adventure Availability

Thank you for letting me know. Hopefully they solve it soon!