Kobolds & Catacombs is missing?

Started playing again 2 weeks ago and ever since I’ve had this “Kobolds & Catacombs: Begin a dungeon run” but I don’t have the dungeon or any dungeons at all.

This is because of Wild rotation. It is a known issue, and developers are already working on a fix.

Checking in on this issue in November 2019. I still have this quest and no way to get rid of it.

December 2019 here, I have the issue still. I stopped playing but have recently got back into playing. I’d love to play this and do that annoying quest! I tried iOS and pc versions but no luck either way.

Hope it is resolved soon, I get it is not a priority but it’s a great game. Now that battlegrounds and the new expansion are out hopefully some resources are freed up.

Thanks

The Kobold and Catacombs adventure can be added through the website at http://shop.battle.net/

April 2020. This problem is still occuring. Just started playing again and the quest is there, but the adventure is not listed. Will this be cleared soon?

@KellySue: Luckily this problem has been fixed. I understand that searching for answers on a forum can be hard, but I managed to find it.

Here’s a link: Kobolds & Catacombs is missing? - #6 by Aelathera