[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

Solved my problem, almost lost all hope. Dude you are a genius!

no se si esto ayudara a alguien pero pude acceder a la tienda desde mi movil y gastar los miles de oro y luego volver al pc

fix the shop fix the shop

Arena disabled & Shop still closed…

Thank you for this! Was having this issue on my new PC and tried a bunch of other “solutions” before finding your advice. Worked like a charm, thanks again!

Hello again,

Thanks to Advantage for finding the work around for the majority of the Shop Closed issues which have been reported in this thread. This has been passed along to the Hearthstone team and they are working to resolve this bug as soon as possible.

For anyone on PC (especially new PCs or fresh installs of Windows) you should be able to download the Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 packages for both X86 and X64 from the link below. Afterwards the Shop should be functional in Hearthstone again.

Note that we are still asking for logs for Hearthstone users on Android that are experiencing Shop Closed after the patch. If you are encountering this error on Android, please see the previous post here.

This man has the fix.

I have Windows 7 and have not installed any new windows updates

1 Like

I have almost 1500 gold I can’t buy cards in the store for like almost a month. After how long of stopping to smoke crack will you re-enable the store for me?

Since recent times, you have to wait a minute for the store to open, if you click away to the menus too quickly the store might stay closed until you restart.

1 Like

I uninstalled and reinstalled in a different drive, waited, tried to repair my game install and so on, I didn’t just come complain in the forum without trying sir. Could you check if there is something wrong with my account please?

There is a solution in another post, please search by yourself

Well, a new patch has been released, and the shop is still closed, although all the steps suggested on the forum to fix the problem have been taken, and even more. Well, goodbye ladder and arena, now playing only BG while it’s still shareware.

2 Likes

My shop is closed in PC for more than a month now. I tried everything and is still closed. no fix with the new update(today) as well…

2 Likes

Updated to Version 25.4

Shop still closed on Windows 7

2 Likes

Thank you, installing them actually fixed the issue!

God bless!

This worked, thank you!!!

same here hope they do something about IT

Downloaded and installed the 2 Micorsoft visual + + files and it resolved my issues… Thanks the SHOP is now OPEN !!!

I have the same version.
Literally just installed windows on a new pc.
Installed Battlenet and Hearthstone.
Shop closed since I started, I ensured windows firewall was off and have not installed any vpn or any other software, none on my network anywhere. Uninstalled and reinstalled Hearthstone, still have the same issue.
really want to buy the expansion but can’t