[Main Thread] Shop Closed after patch 25.2

To be fair, we don’t actually know what the devs know about, or are doing with regard to this problem. All we’ve seen here is tech support (who probably have little insight into the devs, either) on their script. However, it is frustrating that there has been no acknowledgement that the problem might actually be Blizzard’s to fix.
It should not be necessary to install a VPN or install the game on Android in order to purchase content and play on the PC. It would be nice to be able to buy packs, or arena tickets, or play in the Brawliseum right now, but I’m also starting to worry that we will be shut out of the upcoming miniset, too.

2 Likes

Blizzard, guys, it is not funny! Do something plz! Really are you joking?!
FIX THE PROBLEM!

New day! It’s time of go to the Shop and…

^SHOP CLOSED^^

AHHHH YEAHHHH!!!

GOOD JOB SMALL INDIE COMPANY!!!

1 Like

It’s not just a Windows 10 Problem. I’m on Windows 7 SP2 & i have this issue as well. Can’t access shop, Arena or the Heroic Brawl.

1 Like

I have worked in IT for over 30 years. This happened when you guys pushed out a patch.

This is 100% on you guys. Please stop telling people to re-install the program and all this other crap.

Fix the problem and man up and own your mistakes please.

4 Likes

Hello everyone,

Our Hearthstone team is investigating the root cause for the new reports of Shop Closed that has occurred for some users after patch 25.2 rolled out. We have collected logs from PC users which has been helpful in their investigation, but we would like to get new logs from Android users specifically.

If you are experiencing the Shop Closed issue on an Android device and would like to help please see the instructions below for gathering those logs.

1. Plug your device into your local PC.
  2. Navigate to your device’s folder structure.
  3. Find your equivalent of the following location:
  • This PC\Galaxy S20+ 5G\Phone\Android\data\com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone\files\Logs
  • [install root]data\com.blizzard.wtcg.hearthstone\files\Logs
  1. Copy the Logs folder to your PC.
  2. Zip the folder. (Right-click, Sent to → Compressed (zipped) folder)
  3. Send an email to techinfo@blizzard.com with the subject “Shop Closed [101471]” and attach the zipped logs folder

Once we have more information to share we will be sure to update this thread. Thanks!

Im on PC & it’s not just shop closed- the Arena re-entry for cash option & gold has been “temporarily disabled”

Thank you, it’s good to finally see an official answer by Blizzard that the issue is being looked into. Hope you guys find the answer soon.

2 Likes

I have the same issue still. I could spend gold to unlock heroic bounties and PvP in mercenaries. I cannot enter the heroic brawl.

At this time, it is best not to open the hero chaos mode. Stores are closed and customers cannot buy tickets. I don’t need any compensation, and it’s about event quest avatars, just want the shop to reopen.

im having the same issue, windows 10 btw

Annndd today is a new day!

Lets go to in game shop menu and…

Oh!..:Wow…Oh…

SHOP CLOSED

1 day more SHOP CLOSED…

GOOD JOB SMALL INDIE COMPANY GOOD JOB!!!

Support and everyone else,
i had the same problem with shop since last patch.Yesterday i could use shop normally.The only thing i did was download steam to play the new spongebob game and steam downlaoded some stuff like Direct X.Perhaps HS is using some new version of Direct X that is causing problems to people that dont have it installed. I dont recall if steam downlaoded more stuff but after it did i could use shop normally!

2 Likes

Has this helped anyone?

my shop is stil close

NOPE. SHOP CONTINUES

CLOSED

SHOP CLOSED

EVERY DAY…

SHOP CLOSED.

EVERY TIME…

SHOP CLOSED!

SMALL INDIE COMPANY NO CAN FIX THE PROBLEM…

SHOP CLOSEDDD!!

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

SHOP CLOSED
:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

same problem here too…i cant open the shop

1 Like

Shop still closed.

C’mon Blizzard do something

Small INDIE COMPANY VERY SORRY SORRY

SMALL INDIE COMPANY VERY SAD VERY VERY SAD…

SMALL INDIE COMPANY NO CAN FIX THE P`ROBLEM

++++++SHOP CONTINUES CLOSED+++++

I have the same problem
even i reinstall battle.net and hearthstone

1 Like