[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

1 Like

Help tickets just said to try deleting the files etc. Game does not connect on mobile or pc for this account. It will connect to Europe servers, but cards are on America servers.

Please fix or please refund purchases from this account if that is too difficult. It has been like this for weeks now.

Thanks! <3

2 Likes

Help tickets just said to try deleting the files etc. Game does not connect on mobile or pc for this account. It will connect to Europe servers, but cards are on America servers.

Please fix or please refund purchases from this account if that is too difficult. It has been like this for weeks now.

Thanks! <3

2 Likes

I get error message “Closed. Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers.”

I have tried to re-install twice. Removed the folder Heartstone from %localappdata%/Blizzard

Is there something wrong with my account? I have not played for a while,

Thanks
//Mikael

1 Like

i tried everything and still get the oops’ playful sprites error with code:
HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0
how can i fix that issue

Upon launching Hearthstone in EU servers, I get the playful sprites error on my PC, phone and tablet. I have tried all of the usual steps of deleting local folders, uninstall/reinstall, resetting router, trying to use mobile data instead of wifi, using ethernet etc…

It seems like my account itself can’t access the EU servers as I have no issue signing in to the Americas server. Please can I get some help with this?

4 Likes

Ten sam problem nick #WielkiTopór

3 Likes

Cant login via mobile and pc error 303

1 Like

Howdy Everyone,

We have opened an investigation into this issue and are working on getting it resolved. Currently we are not in need of any additional information.

If we need anything or have any updates we will post here.

9 Likes

Hi Joynueer,

Glad to see that this issue has been picked up. Hopefully this can be resolved quickly so that we can all play again.

Same problem waiting for solution.

1 Like

Same here. Just so you know, it seems to be effecting returning players on the servers they played in the past. I only played American servers. I can login to both EU and Asia now. Haven’t been able to log in to the American servers for two days. I guess this is our punishment for returning to a game that’s been in Beta for 10 years.

1 Like

You don’t need more information? But there are still hundreds of people having a problem with this issue. You can’t silence us. Fix your broken 10-year beta game.

Thanks @Joynueer! I’m experiencing the same server connection error. Inexplicably, I’m able to log into EU and Asia servers but not NA. Please keep us posted on resolution progress.

Fix this asap… Crazy how a company this big has stuff like this happen.

1 Like

I cant play, same error in americas server…

1 Like

Returning after 9 months
Same error…

2 Likes

returning after 11 months and same error…

2 Likes

same here haven’t played for a while, and whole weekend same error :frowning:

2 Likes

I’m also a returning player and it’s not allowing me to log-in. I’m getting the same error message as the others.

3 Likes