[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

I have recently decided to play hearthstone again but for some reason i can’t play with my old account and it keeps on giving the playful sprites error. Am i soft banned out of the game?

Just to clarify i did try reinstalling the game but i can’t play the game on my phone as well and i get the same error

8 Likes

ive been having the same error on an account i havent played on since the Audiopocalypse mini set and i cant manage to play or even get into hearthstone due to error 303.0

yeah i’ve been getting this same error, made a ticket for support. they just said to try re installing, deleting the files etc. but it also does not work on mobile. can get into Europe servers but have no cards on those… some help would be great…

Looks like it’s primarily affecting returning people. Guess they don’t want us back :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We should make more posts about this topic if they see that different returning people are having the issue they might do something about it.

1 Like

Same issue. Ty. I’ve tried all recommended fixes. No luck. Can connect to other Regions as well.

thats whats its look like :rofl:

i’m a returning player after 4 months away and cannot login either, same error code. wtf?

I’ve had this today too. I really don’t want to start again… And the only fix supports mentioned in to uninstall and reinstall???

1 Like

Yep, returning after several months. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling and still can’t get into US servers. no security or other issues.

Same for me, except I just haven’t played it in less than 3 months. uninstalled and reinstalled on phone, tablet and PC and still keep getting the Sprites error

I don’t think so. - I have been having the same issue, wasn’t able to log in at all yesterday.
I tried the repair option, re-installation, running as admin… nothing…

Hope it gets resolved soon.

1 Like

same error, cant login both ipad n pc

Same here. Returning player with same error on any device that I tried to log in. Submitted a ticket still no update after 24 hours.

1 Like

Same for me too, returning player. Reinstalled and deleted app data, no joy.

1 Like

Yup, #MeToo. I installed the game after long time and on my pc I get the playful sprites error, then I tried on my mobile phone with the same account and it is the same error. Then I changed account and VOILA it works… I think it is account based problem… FIX IT OR I WILL CRY

I came back today after almost 1 year without playing. But now I can’t start playing because this error ( [HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 Error] ) will always pop up. I tried repair & fix but nothing happened. Any help?

1 Like

Ha, exactly the same for me. Haven’t played since before death knight came out, decided to come back today, and can’t because of the same error. Guess I’ll play Marvel Snap.

I have been having the same problem for 3 days now…

I recently sent a ticket with this issue and they answered me this:

"Thank you very much for all the details about it. I’ve been checking, and it seems other players have been affected by this as well, so a fix is ​​in the works right now.

Because of this, I would have to ask you for a little more time. I recommend you keep an eye on the forums to be aware of any updates on the matter".

I don’t know what to think … I hope they really fix this since I can’t do anything else to try to fix it myself. All I can do now is to wait for a miracle fix :frowning: