[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

got the same problem, returne after 3-4month.

“Closed
Oops! Playful spires have disrupted…”

2 Likes

Dogpoop company. Submitted refund requests for all purchases.

1 Like

12 hr’s and no update? How is this problem persistent across multiple devices?

1 Like

Still no change. If you have this many people bothered enough to come to the forums, imagine how many people have tried to log in and given up! This is outrageous!

2 Likes

no worry, it’s already more than 24 hours, we have other plan.

1 Like

Same issue, here in Europe.
It’s just impossible to connect. Or if you can. You will be kick from your BG after few rounds… Very frustrating…

Exact same problem, havn’t been able to join since the new update. EU player. Have tried multiple computers and even another account

Damn still no new info/update on the situation cmonbruh no shot … runterra time it is

Changing my screen name to Hs:ngresult db error:303:0 very soon.

2 Likes

Hi,
Same problem here on Android, European servers. Haven’t logged in for a few months ane really hope this issue is being solved…
Crossed fingers everyone, I hope we won’t have to start all over again… :grimacing:

Same here on both, android and pc. Tried every solution, if i change server game works fine, if i try to connect to eu server (were i’ve played since day1) awful spirit- error appears. Pls fix it, Blizzard

Hs:ngresult db error:303:0

same with me (and over a million others around the world).

This seems like it’s something that might be worth paying attention to :S

• Edit, didn’t realise the last update on this worldwide issue was over 24 hours ago *

I tried to spend one thousand dollars (AUD) on an in-game purchase, but it kept continually failing…

The error message was ‘Hs:ngresult db error:303:0’

Now that I’ve got your attention, please fix the worldwide login issues affecting your game.

Thank you

I also spent close to a thousand dollars on Hearthstone items, but sadly when I tried to play my account again, he couldn’t log in. How can such a big company have such a serious problem!! Really disappointed and angry! :sob: :sob: :rage: :rage:

So many new threads that don’t fit with the official ‘this is the official’ etc.

That one hasn’t been responded to in 24 hours, so this issue must be different.

When I load up hearthstone I get a sprite error which says

‘Hs:ngresult db error:303:0’

Is this normal or a server side problem?

I was able to login (different account) and play hearthstone in the same PC my main account cannot login. Both account was not able to login in Hearthstone for a long time. Support is also slow on this matter.

Hearthstone - Account & In-Game → Not listed here
Ticket: Opened on 08/26/2023

Nobody cares

is your worst enemy (and the entire reason for your issue, prove me wrong)

Thought I’d post again because others with the same issue as this seem to be getting merged (and therefore indicating a lack of care on behalf of Blizz or their mods etc.)

This is the error code faced by myself and millions of others around the world.

If we’re not post #1, probably just post a new thread as this is ridiculous.

The end.

Thanks for linking me to a post from 23 hours ago.