[Main Thread] Playful sprites error error:303:0

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 - Windows
Closed – Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait for them to disperse and try again.

A large amount of returning players (including myself) cannot login.

We have tried the suggested fixes. We have tried the additional fixes suggested in support tickets.

It’s both mobile and PC. Even installed on a computer that I’ve never had it on before, still won’t work.

It’s going on multiple days for people trying to return to your game. Any feedback???

1 Like

Cannot access the game on any server EU/NA/ASIA, tried all conventional client side remedies as suggested such as:

1. Delete the Hearthstone option files:

2. Press Windows Key + R to open the Run dialogue

3. Type %LocalAppData% into the Run field and click OK

4. Open the Blizzard folder.
    * If there is no Blizzard folder, ensure to [show hidden files and folders]

5. Delete the Hearthstone folder.

6. Try creating [a new administrator account]) to resolve permissions issues.

7. [Configure your security software’s exception list]to allow Blizzard applications to run.

8. [Close all other applications]to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.

Also changed my password and logged in/out of Battle Net APP.
Tried logging in from Iphone with the same results.

Everything points to account/server side problem and not client side, please start torubleshooting that environment.

4 Likes

Have same issue. Tried both windows and mac os.

Same here, glad I am not not the only one. Also tried everything on that list and more…

Same here. Has anyone gotten a reply on the help tickets? The only thing they said was to do those things you listed (done). And then just ignore it. Still not working on windows or mobile.

1 Like

no reply for me, i put in a ticket and they told me to try other stuff. none of it worked.

1 Like

Same issue, tried everything told by them and seen from other tickets, nothing worked.

1 Like

Admins need to group these topics somehow

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hsngresult-db-error0/112399
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/hsngresult-db-error0-error/112424

1 Like

US account failing to connect on both PC and Mobile, definitely seems to be an account issue. Could believe it if someone told me they shadowbanned any account that gave them below a 5 on review sites.

1 Like

HS:NGRESULT DB ERROR:303:0 - Windows
Closed – Oops! Playful sprites have disrupted Hearthstone as it was connecting to our servers. Please wait for them to disperse and try again.

Same on my iphone. (connected to different networks)

Can open in USA server.

Anyone has the same problem?

3 Likes

I have the same issue on EU after a fresh Windows install, I will try from my phone and leave an edit to validate if this is account related or device related.

1 Like

i have same problem on eu

1 Like

Also having the same issue on US after coming back after a few months.

1 Like

i am, NA server. haven’t played in 4 months, come back to this.

1 Like

Hello, have the same problem. I have done the solution steps, without success. The problem also occurs only with this game. Firewall is unblocked and the computer is also not blocked by the router. Furthermore, I have deleted all files from Hearthstone and, uninstalled and reinstalled, nothing helps, I can not get into the game. Server: Europa

1 Like

exactly same on asia server
but i can log in other severs except asia server where i used to play in
maybe it is about users’ accounts saved in server database.

1 Like

Have same issue on kr server, on iOS or iPadOS.

1 Like

same topic

1 Like

Doesn’t let me past the loading screen in the Europe region
error [Hs:ngresult db error:303:0]

1 Like