[Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

I have the same issue, would be fine if it can be fixed.

Same issue, first time ever buying a pass.

2 Likes

Same here, reached lvl 100, claimed the free 3 skins but cannot claim my hero skin.

Same issue here, hope it gets fixed before the next season

I tried several times to claim ā€œGarrosh of Mightā€ but couldnā€™t. Could you help me with that?

Same issue here. PC and Mobile. I am getting the gold and levelling still, but cannot claim any of the 5 remaining hero skins per the level 100 reward.

I have the same problem here

Same problem hereā€¦ not getting skin and locked out of next rewards

i must say im a bit disappointed to hear that we have to wait over a month for a fix to this, i am locked out of my account at login as it says you have 1 unclaimed rewardā€¦ then pops up with hero skin selection. which as u know u cant click the claim button. Therefore since nrly 2 weeks ago now i havent been able to play my hearthstone account on europe server (can play american server but dont have same progress) I was currently at the 100 gold rewards in rewards track. So ive lost all ability to earn the rest of the rewards for rest of season as cannot play. I hope we are compensated big time for this as its alot of gold/rewards missed out on.

1 Like

Iā€™m also having the same issue as everyone else here. Canā€™t claim level 100 reward skin. PC, Android, Mac client.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to hop in and provide a bit of information on this. There are two issues being looked at here.

The first is not being able to claim a reward on the reward track.

The second is getting a popup at login to choose your unclaimed reward and not being able to claim it. Preventing you from being able to login on that particular region.

Both of these will require a patch to the client to resolve and we do not have an ETA on when that will happen. (There is a lot that has to go into getting patches approved and distributed across multiple platforms.)

We are monitoring the situation and if/when we get any additional information to share, we will update this thread.

2 Likes

I have been having the same issue for some time now. I have tried on Mac desktop and on iOS (iPhone, iPad). Looking forward to a fix. Thank you for keeping us updated on the progress.

Blizzard please fix thisā€¦ Canā€™t claim it eitherā€¦ Dedfreddy23#1349 I swear, if I donā€™t get the skin, I will not come back to play

Is this issue fixed? cause i have the same problem on a LAPTOP , cant reclaim my Giantstalker Rexxar

I also cannot claim it. Awaiting patch for fix.

I am also having the same problemā€¦ Is there any guarantee that we will get the skin after the new patch?

Okā€¦. Will blizzard give anything to players effected by this?

1 Like

I have the same problem, iā€™m waiting the new patch

So actually we havenā€™t any way to get the reward because the game is too buggy and developers canā€™t fix it before the new extension because it is more lucrative. :confused:

I have the same issue really want that skin and I fear when the new patch comes out the tavern pass Will be reset and weā€™ll get burned