[Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

I thought well maybe I already have that skin lol and no I definitely don’t. So I did the same and clicked and excepted them all. To no avail, I have not been able to redeem my skin either.

Make fix and gib skin or I sue bluzzard.

2 Likes

can’t redeem on pc or mobile as well. hope it’s fixed by next rewards track. don’t want to miss out on a portrait :confused:

Same issue as well, of the last 4 to pick from I would like to get Garrosh of Might

I’m having the same problem. Cannot claim on PC or mobile. Does anyone know how to directly contact blizzard support. I tried and it just sent me there.

1 Like

Having the same problem.

Same here both on PC and freshly installed iPhone OS version. Not sure what is going on. Hope it gets fixed soon before the next season…

Same issue for me everything is frozen and it stays like that even if I uninstall and reinstall the app ( IPad Pro )

I have this issue as well. Hopefully it will get patched soon.

Same issue, 104 now been trying to pick every time i log on for a week, won’t work.

Same problem after restarting app and device then reinstalling the app altogether, to no avail.

we need a long wait i think , Patch 25.0 is the new release next month

3 Likes

When I click claim on any of the new hero skin since I reached level 100, nothing happens, and it doesn’t work. Is there anything I’m doing wrong?

Thanks !

6 Likes

I have the same problem

Any updates on this, i havent been able to claim one either

I have the same problem :frowning:

Completed the pass 2 weeks ago, still can’t choose the hero skin, great to see all the new cards but new expansion is almost here and a lot of us can’t claim something that is going to disappear with the new Battle pass.

Same problem here!!!

Same here. Kinda want that skin

Same issue here :cowboy_hat_face: please resolve as I would like to play hearthstone after a year hiatus

1 Like