[Main Thread] Cannot login/claim Tavern Pass lvl 100 reward

Same issue here. Has not been fixed

Iā€™m also getting this issue. Hope thereā€™s no day 1 issues with claiming this on the new patch. Iā€™ve heard some people werenā€™t able to play at all in November because they had to try and claim last monthā€™s skin and couldnā€™t :frowning:

Is there at least a month for when the update will come for the ā€œunable to claim softlockā€ and will there be any compensation? I have not been able to play for over 30 days now. Minor bugs dont bother me but I have been basically banned from the game because of a bug and that is nothing I can just shrug off.

Same Iā€™ve tried all of them and could claim any of them

Just bumping this, looks like it will get addressed, just another piece of quant, I am effected too.

thanks for posting this, Cece

I also cannot claim it either; will there be a period between the next patch and the next expansion coming out where this bug will be fixed?

I have the same problem. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Weā€™re running out of time before the new track arrives and then what?

Hi i cannot obtain skin eitherā€¦ Please Blizzard fix it :slight_smile:

Same here! Hoping that tagging onto this tread I can keep an eye out for some kind of update

Same here, cannot claim skin.

Hello ive adding to many others who cannot obtain lvl 100 reward skin please fixā€¦
Even when i choose multiple times different skins, cannot obtain none.

1 Like

This is being dealt with ā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.