[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

Blizzard, this is not normal that your customers need to found crazy trick to be allow to play your game… Please make a fix !

1 Like

Yes I have the same issue. Since updating I am not able to pass the tavern door. It immediately crashes. I have 4gb ram and 30gb available storage and same issue. I even uninstalled and reinstalled, even downloaded using amazon app store and same issue. Blizzard I have been playing this game since whisper of the old gods, please fix this as I am missing out on heading to legend in standard mode. Anyone else having this issue please forward and reply, it needs to be fixed immediately.

2 Likes

Same issue - multiple reinstalls and still not working.

Remember to post your OS and patch version, everyone. I hope the QA department still tests on Android 5/6 because many phones can’t be upgraded further.

Hi Guys, same shait, can’t start the game stuck on tavern door giving me not responding crap. i found a solution - the game starts fine with mobile internet , the problem is only with wifi / adsl . You can even pass some check i guess log in with the mobile then enable wifi and disable mobile, and the game recconects fine on wifi. Its something with wifi security after last patch.
Redmi note 3 pro prime , android 6.0.1

Definitely not a wifi issue for me. Wifi is off, still stuck.

I am not shore anymore , just wondering how many people need to report so blizz fix the bug…

Hello, after my hearthstone get a new big update , it stuck on tavern doors, i tryed reinstall and also some new post tricks, but still same issue.
Mobile LG K-220 X Power
Android 6.0.1

1 Like

Sent few bugreports via android pre-installed tool. Got able to launch twice via granting access to memory usage on redmi 4 pro. Android 6.0.1. after few games it got broken again. Main issue with launching app, as far i saw all the unity models got loaded, but app stopped to response. Even background glowing behind the doors are not displayed.
Question for the devs: how long you would ruin our nerves? Any CM able to post smth? Guys, i hope you’re near solution.

1 Like

Huawei P8lite Android 6.0

Since the major update on July 1st something is wrong with my game as well. I cant start the game as smooth as before, but I found a way to play that works for me at least. It sounds easy, but I start the game several times till the tavern doors/HS logo start to glow. The first to third time I start the game, the app just shuts down as soon as I see the tavern doors, but eventually the tavern doors stay and begin to glow (usually after the third or fourth time I started the game repeatedly). After I have successfully launched the game it works fine and the connection is stable. But everytime I close the game and want to play again I have to the launch the app several times.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy A3
Android 6.0.1
Hearthstone version 14.6.32097
Last restart 10 min ago
Cache clear and uninstall yesterday. Will try data clear and turning notifications off next.

I see the Blizzard logo but am always stopped at the doors. Initializing comes up in the top bar and loads to 100% but still never get in. Only time I had a loading bar was after reinstalling.

Did a data wipe, and turned off notifications, also didn’t help. Another reinstall and I couldn’t even get to log in. Once it DL’d the data I was stuck at the doors again. Really frustrated and done trying to fix it myself.

Got a new SSR in Fate in the mean time. Hooray for back up games.

1 Like

212 posts and seems like we’ve been forgotten… They have announced an upcoming fire festival event… and I guess we’re not accounted for it

3 Likes

Of course how i said before, after one month u will see in store, android 7+ needed for playing HS

1 Like

This is really a proof of amateurism, we are foing to lose an important event because of a gigantic failure.

2 Likes

We’ve missed out on so much gold and ladder already. Might as well forget about legend for this month.

Nice way to lose money Blizzard, well done!

4 Likes

Xiaomi redmi 3s pls fix

Still can’t get into hearthstone, have followed everything y’all have suggested, it loads to the tavern doors and times out.
EVERY.TIME.
Please fix this issue.
-frustrated mobile user-

3 Likes

Thanks for your reports! No new updates for this yet, but we appreciate your patience as it’s a frustrating situation for active mobile Hearthstone players. We’re still testing the issue on our end. If there’s any new updates, we’ll provide them here.

In the mean time, please read out previous post if anything here helps with the issue.

3 Likes

To play a game on my android i have to uninstall app restart phone reinstall app then try log in alwas stops on tavern doors but if i keep it lit up ill get a hearthstone isn’t responding message. Hit ok to close tried qair an report no good. I do this 8 to 10 times over about an hour it will finally let me into the game an plaus perfect until i stop an then right back where i started an i just dont have time to do that everytime i get a chance to play a game or 2. By time i get in ive got to get back to work deal with kids an all other things in life lol. Done everything everyone has suggested same results once im in game is good til i stop playing an try log back in later. So i guess us pure mobile players are gonna be left out of this year fire festival good times.

1 Like

10 Days without a fix, these looks the end of android 6 HS , poor Blizzard

1 Like