[Jul 2] Stuck on Tavern Doors or Playful Sprites on iOS/Android

dont you all guys have MOBL phones - Remember this? :slight_smile:

android 6.0.1
also not working here and i tried everything listed n these forums
i tried even to factory reset my phone and reinstall it and nothing
i have my freinds with android 5.1.1 phones and they can open it and play why only android 6 phones that have this issue???

1 Like

Blizzard, please, fix it

Hi,

HS version = 14.6.32097
Reinstalled the game - yes, 5 times now (I have tried once per day each day this week)
Restart device = before I re-installed
When App starts =
% First time after re-install:

• Do you see a Blizzard sign = yes
  • Do you see tavern doors? = yes
  • Do you see any version check or download bar? = yes, then it downloads the ~1GB.
  • When it “finishes” it just hangs with the loading bar full, saying 0MB to go
  • eventually it comes up with the “Hearthstone is not responding, do you want to close the app: Wait/OK?”
  • Does the stone circle logo pulse? - No
  • Does the Hearthstone logo appear? - No

So I quit out, clear the app from the recent app list. Then there is a notification that says “Hearthstone update 100%”. Doesn’t seem to matter if I launch it from the notification or from the app menu
% second time and onward :

• Do you see a Blizzard sign = yes
  • Do you see tavern doors? = yes
  • Do you see any version check or download bar? = No
  • Does the stone circle logo pulse? - No
  • Does the Hearthstone logo appear? - No
  • There is a notification that says “Hearthstone initialising…” that just seems to hang there, with loading bar that is animated.

Device = Motorola G3, Android 6.0.1

4 Likes

When you will fix it? I am waiting 7 days. I don’t have access to computer so I can’t play ;(

1 Like

Thank you for this very informative update! Really nice to hear you guys appreciate our patience, good thing we have tons of it!

Actually, I’m not gonna complain anymore, maybe it’s good and healthy to stop playing (and paying) Hearthstone. But that’s my personal side of this story, it doesn’t change the fact that Blizzard is handling this issue so unprofessional, with such a lack of clear communication and a very distinctive disgust for it’s own players, it just becomes sad for everyone who loves Hearthstone as the great game it is.

Honestly, in an objective perspective, the technical issues are one thing (sh*t happens, however at blizzard it seems to happen alot), but the way you deal with those issues is way over disrespectful, as a lot of the people who’re affected by this problem invested quite some money in your free game. To deny access to that paid for content without communication is just… well, I’m starting to repeat myself…

3 Likes

I’m on HUAWEI CRR-L09 with 6.0.
I found a way to play, but this is not always working.
I clear HS cache (not data), clear all unused memory whith HUAWEI system tools.
I restart my phone.
Then launch HS and pray, it has been working this morning but not this afternoon.

1 Like

I have a LG K10. Android 6.0.
When I log into the app at first see the blizzard logo, then I see the tavern’s doors with the spiral of hearthstone (It’s not luminous) and without the hearthstone word. Then my cell tells me that hearthstone has stopped working and I have to restart the app

2 Likes

Same here but on PC. Can’t get past the swing doors.

1 Like

Same here + allowed memory usage in app control. Could get in since 10-15 tries.
Now i have another issue: extremely low fps on my xiaomi redmi 4 pro… app installed on internal memory no idea how to fix it. Any suggestions?

At least compensate us for this, we are losing an important event.

2 Likes

I hope we get 550 gold that we lost from this bug for 10 days minimum. We are losing the fire festevil and it is just a real pain. I’m on holiday so I don’t have a pc or laptop to connect and I couldn’t do a lot of things I hoped to do. Please fix as soon as possible

3 Likes

So this is just a bug that everyone’s having? Cause I’m going through this same problem on PC.

Moto z1 i Even formatted the Damm phone and won’t start

So, do we have something like a day or an hour now for the problem to be fixed? I think that 11 days is enough, now I (and I know I’m not the only one) would like to enter in game, maybe with my lost gold ready for me

Tablet: Sony XperiaZ with Android.
Problem: When the game starts, it downloads data (progress bar visible inside the game). When the progress reaches the end, the process of Hearthstone freezes.
There is still a download and ‘operation’ occuring in the notification section of Android, but this doesn’t unfreeze the game even when completed.
Restarting the game causes the game to go directly into ‘frozen’ mode.

I have tried cleaning my cache, erasing the game and reinstalling multiple time to no avail. Yesterday I even tried doing a factory reset on my tablet. Nothing.

Also tried opening the game on my wife’s Samsung Galaxy Tab. SAME PROBLEM.

And now we are losing access to the Special gold quests of the Fire Festival, the special events, etc. After 2+ weeks of this problem!

4 Likes

This is like salt in the wound. https://twitter.com/BlueSpartan1437/status/1149303845354463232

2 Likes

Android 7.0
Ulefone Armor 2
HS version 14.6.32097
I’m having stuck on tavern Doors problem for… Some time. I think it started in november or december. At first it wasn’t big deal, just reinstalled and it worked again. But over time it got worse. Up to release of RoS I had to reinstall game about once a month to work, but after that it became more often, basically every week app stopped at tavern doors. And that wasn’t the end of it. It reached it’s peak when after reinstall HS app works once.
Yeah, once. One launch after installing and downloading files and after that one launch we’re back do doors.
Stone logo is not flashing, download bar doesn’t appear, HS logo don’t show either. I gave up game for a month occasionally checking if problem still happens. Yesterday I reinstalled it and today I again can’t play it

1 Like

The same - Sony Experia tablet, Android 5.1.1. Send UpdateManager logs to the support team.

The same problem… i play hs from 3 years… but now… Blizzard this is unprofessional. Galaxy A5 with android

3 Likes