Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up

I haven’t received any daily or weekly quests, aside from winning duels since the launch of this new system. Even the quest screen itself doesn’t show the headers daily/weekly. Just a blank window with boarders for where text and the quests should be. I even reinstalled the game. Any ideas?

33 Likes

Hey I’ve been having the same problem, I haven’t had any daily or weekly quests appear at all since I logged in after a while a week ago pre-19.0, just wondering what was wrong

4 Likes

I’m having the same problem - no daily or weekly quests appear.

3 Likes

I do have my daily quest but no weekly quests appear at all this week

3 Likes

There are numerous reports on reddit of missing daily or weekly quest. I personally did not get weekly quest this week also

2 Likes

Same problem with the weekly quests.
Servet: EU

2 Likes

HI. I got no daily quests today. its not the first time this happened now. Help!

1 Like

+1 from me as well. I got all quests normally until this week, I got the weekly reset yesterday and then no new quest today, and no reroll available on the weekly quests today.

Didn’t receive a new daily quest today either. I’m on EU.

1 Like

No quests for me either :frowning:

1 Like

I have an issue with my weekly quest non showed up for this week and got a timer of 7 days while I didn’t accomplish any!!!
I do have no issue with my daily quest at least!

1 Like

Same here, didn’t get any weekly quests.

Same for me. It said 4 hours for new quest then when I looked again all 3 say wait 7 days for new weekly quest. There are many on reddit reporting the same problem on NA and EU servers.

Same for me.
Servet: EU

Our team is aware of these issues and preparing a hotfix to address these issues. For updates, please refer to the #bug-report forums.

1 Like

Will we have a compensation for that bug or nothing ?

7 Likes

What do you mean check it for updates, Ya’ll aint even keeping people posted.

1 Like

i also having more or less same problem , i dont get a new daily quest and new reroll for weekly quest yesterday .

I put in a ticket and the reply back was basically that the issue is resolved, we should see new quests next monday, sorry, we can’t do anything about the missing quests this week.

is there any plan to compensate those who did not get weekly quests? That’s a lot of experience to lose out to a bug, even more with the battle pass if you have it. Since the weight of this structure is backloaded, this is a big impact on those who missed out.

3 Likes

I got the same response, No help.