No daily or weekly quests since 19.0

Same in here since yesterday. I didnt get my daily quest. Eu server

1 Like

Got a new update today, but still my quest log is blank :cry:

1 Like

Quest log is forever blank since the new patch
I like how they say it is not a confirmed known issue as if it is a small bug after they remove the other gold sources from the game

1 Like

New day… same old COMPLETELY BLANK quest log

imgur that has already been posted tons of time as proof: =https://imgur.com/ZjHi9Oi

1 Like

Same here, returning player after a while not playing, no daily or weekly quests appear since I got the update.

Also my deck slots say I have unlocked 18/10 and I can’t add or delete decks, it says “you must unlock all heroes first” but I did in the past and don’t see any place to do it again…

You may need to unlock the Demon Hunter class by playing through the prologue of the Ashes of Outland solo missions. I’m not sure though I don’t have that problem

2 Likes

Same thing, but in reversed regions. No quests for me on NA, while on EU I get them in a regular fashion.

1 Like

Just like Gadizzle mentioned - you must unlock Demon Hunter. I had the same problem.

As for my quest problem, it still persists, no quests since 11th. Also, my ticket still remains unanswered :smiley:

I got my third reply on my ticket this morning and once again they assumed I was talking about a different bug (the one where people may not be receiving their weekly quest when their timer says it should).

So I tried to make it very clear that these are two separate issues by linking this thread and also screenshots of my COMPLETELY BLANK quest log. Not sure what to expect at this point.

1 Like

Thanks! That might be helpful, maybe they will take another look at this bug

Response to my ticket:
I’m GM Layhcrum, thank you for your patience while I was reaching you and your ticket, with the Shadowlands release on the 23rd/24th, Overwatch Halloween Event and Call of Duty season 6 active, this has made us exceptionally busy.

I can see you have some concerns about the change to the reward system and that it removed some quests you was progressing on, sorry to hear this happened to you.

Due to how hearthstone works I am afraid we dont have access to check or confirm quests you had or completion. I would recommend posting your experiences on the hearthstone forums as the developers are taking feedback about how the changes are being received. https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/

I am sorry we cannot alter what has happened to you, but I do want to thank you for letting us know, both in a ticket and on the forums. Stay safe and well.

Kind regards,

Layhcrum

I think they just have a reading comprehension problem,
I replied with a more verbose response of the issue we actually face.

1 Like

They’re too busy with their other games to take care of the least important of their clients, Hearthstone players :smiley: this response is funny, thanks for posting it.

A lot of complaints on Reddit about this bug too, none of the GM replies listed there seem to be able to help. Like others mentioned, unlocking DH seems to fix a lot of collection / mode issues but the quests staying empty is pesky. Sorry you’ve got to endure that, have a :sparkling_heart:

Maybe one day Hearthstone players will be appreciated.

Doing DH prologue fixed deck issues, but the Quests section is still blank for me.

Hopefully they fix the issue, or maybe it will fix itself when it’s the next week?

1 Like

I would love to hope that it’ll be fixed next week but based on the responses I’ve gotten, and the responses others have gotten, it looks like Support doesn’t have a solution and even confuses our problem with a different one.

I’ve finally received a response from the support. They say they’re aware of the situation and the team is working on a solution, they also linked this topic: Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up and said to follow it for updates.

Unfortunately they aren’t aware, the thread they linked you makes no mention of this happening to returning players, because despite all of our forum posts and bug reports, they aren’t being read, only scanned by some third rate AI I imagine.

Guys it just working now! I have all my quest weekly and daily quest, when before my quest page was totally blank, what I did it’s just sing in in asia server in PC , then play until I accomplished some of the quest and get some coins, like drawing 10 cards and playing 15 minions, playing two games in any mode and other one I don’t remember, now I sign in in my android in my normal server (america’s) and surprise! There were all my newly 6 quests there. Hive it a try only have to play some hours, i have to say never played in asia before so went trough all the tutorial and practice toninlock new heros also won some standard matches . I hope this is a fix i know how annoying this is.bi was a returning player too

It was indeed fixed. I didn’t need to do any of the things you’ve mentioned, quests are just here :smiley: finally!

I still have/get no daily & weekly quests on Asia-Server - EU and NA are fine
Anyone knows what to do?