Weekly and Daily Quest Status

Dear diary,

Today was day 21 after the global “Update where they took it all down”. It was a cold autumn day in December so like every other day: we logged in, not 1 quest was to be seen on our hollow board, so we closed it back down again. Sigh…

Promises of a better future that were made by “the Blizzman” had reached us but that now seemed like a long gone memory and we were starting to lose hope.

The long for the day that “the Blizzman” will come to our rescue and make this endless wait worthwhile is what keeps us going…

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

10 Likes

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
Not a new or returning player
North America server

1 Like

Same problem. No compensation and still no quests…

Has anyone had their quests restored yet?

1 Like

Oh, I got my daily and weekly quests! And 12k gold with 60 packs of cards as compensation.
So sweet!

P.S. No.

1 Like

Hello
After the update number 19 and reporting a problem with no tasks appearing at all, I still do not receive any tasks and have not received any compensation. I’m following these two threads Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up , and Weekly and Daily Quest Status - #2 by Ephemeral-2823, but still the same problem resulting from the lack of any tasks still appears. Please give me any help and information on how the work on repairing the tasks that do not appear at all is progressing and looking like. I came back to the game after a few years’ break in the same month as the introduction of update number 19 so I am a returning player on the Europa ID server of the help request EU74716715 Shame to admit but I don’t speak English very well so I use the translations of these pages as I have given in the links above .

EU Player too, still no quests or compensations. And also my rewards tab just went missing too.

Blizzard come on, you’ve got to do something.

Still broken, but with the crap rewards track, what does it even matter if we have an empty quest log.

I missed one week of weekly quests and never got compensation.

with me I don’t change anything I went back to playing about 2 weeks after more than 1 year stopped I did the return experience missions I didn’t receive the deck and I still realized that in the wild mode there are several cards of all rarities missing I did and redid all the procedures that the support indicated me to do and nothing has been solved until today.

4th of December, i still have this issue. Any update on ETA’s?

I still haven’t gotten compensation for not getting two days of daily quests and a week of weekly quests
North America server

Problem solved. :slight_smile: Thanks Blibli.

2 Likes

can confirm :smiley: fixed!

thx Blizzard got fixed

Did u get compensation

North America server

North America server

Got my quests, no joking this time. No compensation, but really do not want it.
Thank you Blizzard

Got the quests.
You get compensation automatically after first game, it will look like ton of xp out of nowhere.