Dailiy/weekly quests not showing up

EU server, just checked my quest tonight at 23:00 GMT and no new quest pops up and I cannot reroll the old quest either.

Me too!! i have the same problem

I have the same problem, i returned to the game a week ago and still not received any quests, just the duel ones.

1 Like

Also missing a new daily quest today.

Haven’t received a new daily quest 19/11 AEDT (Australia Time).

no daily/weekly quests since I returned to the game like 2 days ago
Region: EU

No daily quest for me today either. On EU.

has this been fixe because today i did not receive any quest as well

No daily quest for me either. Refresh happened this morning and got nothing. Fingers crossed I’ll get one tomorrow. - US Server

No daily quest for me, it’s 3rd time in 5 days -.- Could they refund us?

Same here, no daily quests since almost a week now. FAQ section tips did not help. Glad to see I am not alone having this issue.

Compensation seems to be in place indeed…

Same here! US server and not even a header for either the daily or weekly quests, and no new quests after Returning Player Experience. It’s frustrating to not be able to get the quest rewards that you’re used to working toward every day/week.

Did not receive a daily quest today. Have missed out on 3 daily quests now.

No daily quest for me today. As I read this thread I think I will carefully watch this in days to come as well.
Just to mention - I am not ‘long time no see’ returning player. I play HS almost daily.

1 Like

This is for me the second time that I didn’t get a daily quest. Written: “New quest in 15 hours”. Also I cannot change the already available quests.

Just logged in and got no new quest…

Same issue here, neither weekly nor the daily are showing up…

About the same here. Quests updated normally until yesterday, where at the designated time no new quest appeared, but the timer did reset to “New quest in 23h”

There are still no weekly quests for this week. Daily quests work as intended though. Server : eu.

Didn’t get a new daily today, which sucks big time considering the new XP based “reward” system. Can we get a fix like yesterday?