Constant Crashes on iOS

I have the same problem. I also followed the instruction how to reinstall the game. I’m using ipad mini 2. The game crashes when you finished downloading and installing the recent patch (asset download). At the middle of the duel with other player. The game will crash and it will close the entire game, I tried reconnecting to my current game and most of the time I already lose 1 turn. After each duel the game crashes and you need to relaunch the game gain. Even if I’m just browsing my collection cards, the game crashes. Please help us. We’re losing a lot of stars from our ranks. My ipad mini 2 is well updated with OS and I already reinstall the game multiple times for past 3 days. I even have plenty of memory on my ipad storage…

Hi there. Since the last update Hearthstone keeps crashing at several points ( deckbuikder, before and after play. I’m playing om the latest iOs and an ipad air

5 Likes

The same for my :frowning:

2 Likes

This has been happening to me lately on my iPad Air as well. The game almost always crashes when queuing up for a match and after the matches… As well as sometimes randomly throughout the match. I’ve had this problem a while ago and it seemed to have stopped happening randomly… Possibly after a HS update… However, it recently started happening again.

Hoping that there’s a fix for it soon…

4 Likes

The game is for practical purposes currently unplayable on my iPad. It crashed to desktop seven or eight times over the course of twenty minutes while browsing cards, trying to build and deck and going into a solo practice match. I haven’t even been able to start a solo match at all this morning. I’ve had lag occassionally from this spot on my wifi that would delay response time but never the game crashing to desktop, this is a new problem that appears to have started with the patch last week.

2 Likes

Error since 3:30 Pacific time, Saturday.

While queuing, I get kicked out of Hearthstone to my IPad main screen. When I return to Hearthstone the error message reads, “unable to reconnect to your game.”

I have the same issue across 2 separate iPhones (mine and my son’s) and an iPad mini - random crashes to desktop. On the iPhones it doesn’t seem to matter if using WiFi or cellular data. On my phone I tried delete and reinstall, didn’t improve anything.

1 Like

Yep constant crashes here on ipad, weird slowdowns as well. Also crashes without fail at the end if a match, assuming I make it that far.

1 Like

Same here. Ipad crashes

1 Like

I see there is a 3hr maintenance tomorrow. Maybe a fix incoming??

Same stuff for me on my Iphone, glad im not crazy. ive re-installed and im updated to full. Crashes and slowdowns during everygame, and whenever i try to edit/build a deck

1 Like

I’m having the same issue on my iPad Mini 2. I’ve tried deleting the app and reinstalling from scratch to no avail. The game can no longer be reliably played on my iPad.

1 Like

Same issue on my iphone, I cannot even complete building a deck.

1 Like

Yo ho! It’s happening again! I usually play five to ten matches daily on my iPad… please, Blizz. I got it to work by repeatedly closing, opening, closing, opening, then only playing Tavern Brawls over the weekend, but at this point (since the TB is off until next weekend), cannot play. Game crashes every time I queue up to “find a Worthy Opponent” and not even restarting the app will make it work.

Haven’t tried logging in on the Android (still have to update), but seriously don’t want to play on the ladder on my phone. PC app seems to work fine, but I never have time during the day to use my computer so unless we get an ios app update, I’m not getting past rank 12 this month:sob::cry::unamused::confounded: …please.

As others, the weird slowdown phenomenon, too (jerky graphical update, basically).

1 Like

Same for me also on iPad mini 2. Game crashes after every game and in the collection menu. Also crashes before game and mid game sometimes.

Same issues. iPad Mini 2, i think.

Please Blizzard, help! Thank you.

There is another thread listed under Mac technical issues (they’re asking for setup details on your ios device). I’ll try adding details there as it seems that’ll be the source of the solution.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I also followed the instruction how to reinstall the game. I’m using ipad mini 2. The game crashes when you finished downloading and installing the recent patch (asset download). At the middle of the duel with other player. The game will crash and it will close the entire game, I tried reconnecting to my current game and most of the time I already lose 1 turn. After each duel the game crashes and you need to relaunch the game gain. Even if I’m just browsing my collection cards, the game crashes. Please help us. We’re losing a lot of stars from our ranks. My ipad mini 2 is well updated with OS and I already reinstall the game multiple times for past 3 days. I even have plenty of memory on my ipad storage.

Here’s my thing though. Why are we having to sacrifice basic game features just so we can play on our devices? This has to be an issue with the last pach because before then we didn’t have to sacrifice, sound, card animation and etc just to play (click link)

Continuing the discussion from Constant Crashes on iOS:

For problems installing or patching Hearthstone, or crashing during game play while using a Macintosh computer.

Blizzard, If it is the assets, may I suggest removing all the hero sayings, and get rid of cards that are seldom played until the asset crash stops happening. I don’t play wild and would prefer not to play any solo games as well so take those sounds and images out