1. iPad Air
  2. Yes
  3. Wi-fi
  4. Version 12.1.4
  1. iPhone 6 / iPad Air (WiFi model)
  2. Yes / Yes
  3. Both / WiFi
  4. 12.2 / 12.2
    edit: I updated iOS to 12.2 but HS still crashes.

Sure, no problem.

iPhone 6
Yes, I’ve tried reinstalling.
It happens both on Wifi and mobile.
I’m on version 12.1.4

iPad mini 3
not yet… really, though, almost 2GB, pls
mobile data
ios is up to date

ALSO, there’s a duplicate thread… I replied there with other details

UPDATE - 3/19: Reinstalled, went out to play. No golden animations, no sounds - and it worked fine (well, insofar as the crash happened AFTER match ended). Went back home to the wi-fi, let it sit in-game while the golden stuff and sounds downloaded, tried playing again - and it crashed exactly at the moment the opponent pairing happens.

So, it’s something to do with the extra downloads that happen in game and the coding at the point of locking into a match, which seems to be the breaking point in my case.

Ipad Air 64 gb
Yes
Mobile and wifi
Ios 12.1.3

Same here with the sound files. Very peculiar.

After the last update on iPad mini 2, the program crashes when you try to connect to the game. When the program is restarted, messages appear about the lack of connection with the server, the impossibility of reconnecting to the game, and the defeat counted. Rating because of this, too, is lost. I reinstalled the game, connection via wi-fi, version of ios 12.1.4

Edit: Nevermind, after 4 full games with no crashes, it’s back to crashing all the time again! can’t play on iPad wich is my primary device for hearthstone
Update: since today’s Blizzard servers maintenance, the game is working fine again!

What the maintenance?dont work now i play in my Ipad crashed

iPad Mini 2
Yes (twice)
WIFI, haven’t tried mobile
12.1.4 (was crashing on 12.1.3 aswell)

Still crashes for me.

1 Like
  1. Ipad Air
  2. Yes
  3. Wifi
  4. 12.1.4

iPhone 6/NQ3X2LL/A
I did delete and reinstall the app
It happens on both WiFi and Celluar Data
iOS 12.1.4

I’ve managed to narrow down the exact times the app crashes and it’s repeatable 100%. The app crashes whenever I’m in my deck library and seems to crash faster if I’m making a deck or scrolling through the pages. After flipping 3 or 4 pages the app will either immediately crash or it will start to slow down/move really slow then it will crash. Trying to make a deck for the tavern brawl event took me about 14 crashes before I was able to make a deck fast enough before the app crashed.
At first I didn’t have an issue in game (that I remember) but now the app seems to crash at the end of every game.
Also in my last game session I noticed some sound effects and recordings were gone. When certain cards were played they didn’t make any scripted sounds. But it wasn’t all the cards just most of them. Some of them still said there line or made their sound effect but sometimes they didn’t do both like the character would say their line but if right after there was supposed to be a noise like a gun shot it didn’t happen.

2 Likes

My iPad is still crashing after matches (even after the maintanence). Anyone else?

I don’t even try to make decks right now.

3 Likes

I take it back, this is WORSE. It crashes in the middle of games now.

3 Likes

Still crashing following every match on iPad Air, even after Monday maintenance.

Ipad Air A1474
No reinstall. Problems started with patch.
WiFi (no mobile)
iOS 12.1.4 (16D57)

Worked fine pre-patch. Post-patch crashes after each match, while browsing collection, etc. Bogs down quickly during complicated animations.

2 Likes