Constant Crashes on iOS

Just curious how could it pass the stage/prod tests. Failure is an option?

2 Likes

I would take pity on the developers or release train engineers, but it is obvious that either they never develop and play the game on iOS or have no control on release since they must make the ā€œnew yearā€ event. They should have reverted back to the last version. It was stable enough although had issues with crashing on building decks.

THANKS YOU SO MUCH BUBBALOVE !!!

YOU GOT THE ā€œFIXā€ !!!

iPhone 6
Yes tried reinstalling the game same outcomes
Both

I have noticed this happens more frequently has graphics get intense. For example, if you do psychic scream with full board or a lot of golden card use. Anytime graphical animations goes up it tends to get laggy and then just crash.

never had this issue prior to update.

1 Like

Iā€™vev updated to iOS 12.2 today. Still have crashes.

1 Like

iOS 12.2 update:
Still crashes constantly at random intervals, Usually tends to happen during intensive turns, or long games midgame, and almost guaranteed at the end of a match. Collection often causes crashes.

Going to continue to add information to this thread as it becomes available, despite the lack of response since quarantine of this subject.
Hopefully, someone somewhere gets something out of it.

1 Like

Did they hotfix it? I just played four games with zero crashes and lots of miracle turns.
iPhone 6

Nope, tried to get into a match on my ipad, crashed while searching for opponent :frowning:

Updated to 12.2, same issue.

No they didnā€™t fix it. Iā€™m still crashing in mid game and after games. So much for climbing the ladder, I was at rank two and now Iā€™m back to 5.

1 Like

Nope still not fixed. Iā€™ve updates IOS and uninstalled and reinstalled the game

iPad Airā€¦ crashes in the middle of every gameā€¦ same as everyone else on this feed. Such a disappointment. I donā€™t even have the words for how frustrating this is. Please fix this before the new installment.

Hey folks,

Weā€™re still working on this one. Weā€™ll keep you up to date on the status of a fix for it but donā€™t have anything to share just yet.

Say honestly, I understand that updating from the correction of errors will come up with a new patch? I already agree with all only to correct the error, even if it will be through April 4th, and Apri

I cannot play Hearthstone at all on my iPhone. The game crashes constantly. Iā€™ve followed all instructions for uninstalling the game and re-installing. Iā€™ve done this a few times and still get constant crashes. Iā€™ve noticed the issue is with the ā€œasset downloadā€ once you redownload the game. The asset download package is the cause of the problem. Once you download the game and open. Hearthstone automatically starts downloading the ā€œasset packageā€ but Iā€™ve discovered if I quickly go into a game before asset download finishes then I have no problem. Connects perfectly and no crashes. Once in a game, the asset package download pauses. I was able to do this for three games in a row. Perfectly fine but by the third time asset package is fully download and then I canā€™t play. GET IT FIXED. This is the worst issue Iā€™ve even seen w/Blizzard.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I also followed the instruction how to reinstall the game. Iā€™m using ipad mini 2. The game crashes when you finished downloading and installing the recent patch (asset download). At the middle of the duel with other player. The game will crash and it will close the entire game, I tried reconnecting to my current game and most of the time I already lose 1 turn. After each duel the game crashes and you need to relaunch the game gain. Even if Iā€™m just browsing my collection cards, the game crashes. Please help us. Weā€™re losing a lot of stars from our ranks. My ipad mini 2 is well updated with OS and I already reinstall the game multiple times for past 3 days. I even have plenty of memory on my ipad storage.

This is what irritates me so bad about the whole situation. Itā€™s obviously the last update thatā€™s the issue and blizzard doesnā€™t communicate back to the community what theyā€™re doing to fix it. Itā€™s been like this for over a week. This is the worst I have ever seen blizzard handle a bug

1 Like

Game loads on iPad Air with latest iOS

• game will crash when trying to edit deck
  • game will crash when trying any solo adventure
  • I am only able to play normal matches against people but after match ends game crashes after the XP bar has been shown

I made this thread at the request of a game master but feel free to respond with your own issues

5 Likes

Blizzard there are several threads about this, when are we going to get a response??

2 Likes

game crashing on Ipad mini since last update before todayā€™s 3.18.19 update. have deleted and reloaded several times over the weekend and again today after the new update. I wait until everything downloads but when I go to play a game it crashes in a couple of seconds. I can play 1 solo adventure and then at the end of that game again crash.

Same on my iPad Air too, Crashes.