[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

I too am having this same issue. It started happening about one or two weeks ago. I’m running on an Android using 7.0. I tried clearing cache and even did a complete uninstall and reinstall after that didn’t work. Any ideas on how to fix this?

same issue, wtf is going on ?

They literally do not care and I dont k ow why. They could fix problem any time they want by doing a new patch but maybe dont want to inconvenience all the ppl who arent having the problem with the download time.

1 Like

Can we get a fix already???

1 Like

P20 same issues. Thats pathetic

Huawei honour 9
Model: STF-L09
Android version: 9
I was playing solo adven. Tombs of terror
when i was about to choose the standard reward when the game froze. I tapped out and in on Hs and was met with black screen. Restarted Hs and “crashes” (returns to home screen) everytime i click on solo adven. Phone restart doesn’t work either.

Since the game is technically ongoing yet unavailable i don’t know if Crash is the correct phrase.

I also suffer from random crashes during arena but as many others i can return if i restart HS.

Same here. Crashes Random in every situation you can imagine.
Ranked isnt playable anymore sometimes it freezes you dont even get it till you realise it crashed again…restaring the game and your done…lost like 15 matches this way.

Galaxy s10
SM-G973F
Android 9

Honor 7x.
Same issue, keep crushing since 10 days.

Damn, just give us an update.

Device make/model: Moto G5S Plus
Android OS version: 8.1.0
What was happening on screen when the crash occurred: Pretty much during every other game it will freeze. Most recently freeze occurred after playing Zephrys

It’s very annoying ! I lose 80% of my duels. When will you do your job devs?

Samsung galaxy note 4 version 6.0.1
It has no specific circumstances it just closes itself whenever it wants to and turns to my phone’s homepage as if i have never opened the game

When is the patch coming?

4 Likes

I agree. Very glad to hear they know the cause. But would really like to know when fix will be implemented. (I can understand they hesitate to provide estimates and then not be able to deliver.) But Ranked is Unplayable for me until Android issue fixed.

Same here. Random crashes.
Samsung galaxy A3 A310F Android 7.0

Two weeks and counting. Don’t need an exact date for the fix, but come on, at least estimates? Is it only going to be fixed after this event is over? That would be disappointing, as it effectively means many Android players could not participate in the dual-class arena. Would there be compensations, then?

2 Likes

You just gotta wait till Blizzcon. I hear they are going to announce a new feature that allows the game to be playable.

4 Likes

Blizzard is a joke and their devs & managers just don’t care about their users.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just wanted to post an update on this. It looks like our devs are working on a fix for the issue. Though I do not have any ETA available for when the fix will be pushed live.

Thank you for your patience in these matters. Hopefully it won’t be too long before the patch is available.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Android 7.1.1
The app closes as if i’ve pressed the menu button and when I return to the app it restarts.

No ETA is disgraceful.

We’re going into week 3 of this issue now. Week, not day. During a big time limited event too. The thought of buying a bundle or spending any money on Blizzard products would be unthinkable at this stage.

Not getting at you Kaldraydis, you’re the messenger and we appreciate the updates, but you’d never see an issue like this unfixed for so long on a subscription game so players are understandably impatient. Many android users are paying customers. What compensation can we expect for this?

5 Likes