Can we get an ETA when Android freezing problem will be fixed?

This is getting pretty ridiculous that nothing has been done and no more than “gathering information” has been announced.

This is a serious issue! Myself and Im sure 1000s of other people are affected! I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game and where I live I do not have the option of playing the game on anything other than my phone. These last few weeks has been hell to play due to all the crashes. What did I spend my money on? If this bug affected ALL users Blizzard would obviously fix it immediately. Why because only a fraction are affected is it allowed to dwindle on weeks and weeks without being fixed??? You are basically sending me a message that my money spent isnt worth you fixing this issue which has barred me from climbing ladder, getting any decent wins in arena or even competing for golden cards in the tavern brawls (the time you spend reconnecting count against you) !!!

I really hope android players are compensated somehow for this catastrophe with something along the lines of a golden legendary because right now this is plain out theft. I have been payimg for a service that doesnt work as intended.

4 Likes

We all know there will be no compensation for mobile users. Smartest thing right now is to move on some game that is actually supported by developers

At the moment, there is no ETA on a resolution for the Android freezing/crashing issue. We will be updating the thread as new information and updates become available. Let’s focus the discussion on the main thread.