[Android] Game crash / freezes since patch 15.4

I agree. Very glad to hear they know the cause. But would really like to know when fix will be implemented. (I can understand they hesitate to provide estimates and then not be able to deliver.) But Ranked is Unplayable for me until Android issue fixed.

Same here. Random crashes.
Samsung galaxy A3 A310F Android 7.0

Two weeks and counting. Don’t need an exact date for the fix, but come on, at least estimates? Is it only going to be fixed after this event is over? That would be disappointing, as it effectively means many Android players could not participate in the dual-class arena. Would there be compensations, then?

2 Likes

You just gotta wait till Blizzcon. I hear they are going to announce a new feature that allows the game to be playable.

4 Likes

Blizzard is a joke and their devs & managers just don’t care about their users.

1 Like

Hey all,

Just wanted to post an update on this. It looks like our devs are working on a fix for the issue. Though I do not have any ETA available for when the fix will be pushed live.

Thank you for your patience in these matters. Hopefully it won’t be too long before the patch is available.

1 Like

Samsung Galaxy Tab A
Android 7.1.1
The app closes as if i’ve pressed the menu button and when I return to the app it restarts.

No ETA is disgraceful.

We’re going into week 3 of this issue now. Week, not day. During a big time limited event too. The thought of buying a bundle or spending any money on Blizzard products would be unthinkable at this stage.

Not getting at you Kaldraydis, you’re the messenger and we appreciate the updates, but you’d never see an issue like this unfixed for so long on a subscription game so players are understandably impatient. Many android users are paying customers. What compensation can we expect for this?

5 Likes

I paid to go to the Arena. And guess what? AS I WAS WINNING I LOST DUE TO THE DISCONECT BUG.
Thank you Blizzard. Thank you.

3 Likes

Honor 10
Android 9
Black screen evry time !
It’s not a plasure to play now, it’s like a supplice since last update. 3 weeks ago…

2 Likes

Something tells me that once the event is over, they will just roll the app back to the previous version. I think it’s pretty obvious right now that the problem is directly connected to the event. Still, for a company worth BILLIONS, this is disgraceful and the lack of communication infuriating.

5 Likes

I’m still having this issue and now currently with a 100% repro rate when opening the game and selecting the main hub tile “solo adventures”
Mobile phone: Samsung S6 edge
Android OS: Android 6

Seriously. Three weeks of barely being able to do dailies, TBs, etc. Can’t ladder, can’t solo, can’t try out all the old cards, can’t take advantage of free arena tickets besides going 0-3. I was so excited to have them back, been playing since the beginning and have never been this dissatisfied.

1 Like

Since there’s no ETA, can I get a refund on the gold I used to buy the solo adventures? What’s the point of even spending the gold if I can’t even play it?

2 Likes

I seriously find the lack of support and feedback on this issue to be ridiculous. How can a company as large as this not be able to provide a quick patch or at least provide an ETA. This game is unplayable at this point and all the time and money spent is going to waste.

3 Likes

Same here Huawei P20 pro

Seems to be random as to when it happens but it happens often enough everyday like 3-4 times. Please fix this!!!

1 Like

That sounds good Kaldraydis and game devs, but I hope you are considering a compensation for all the lost time. I usually ding legend every month by these days, but now I’m stuck at rank 5, as I play hearthstone exclusively in mobile.

1 Like

Well unfortunately its been too long already for a fix, its has been 3 weeks at this point and probably wont be until hallows end finishes that this will get resolved by the sound of it, i know you are just giving info but if you can tell the devs that the rewards should be given to people who haven’t been able to finish them (including bonus rewards for previous brawls as they were timed the the constant crashing made it very difficult to accomplish) and maybe extra gold and dust as an apology for not being able to experience the event properly

1 Like

Agreed! Ive lost so many paid for arena games and ranked games. To say this is disappointing is an understatement.
I play on samsung tablet and samsung phone. It crashes mid game about 50% of games. Seems to be getting worse? I tried clear cache, reinstalling etc.

1 Like

Same Issue
Huawei honor 10
Android 9
Game crashes without any message, infinity loading after opening it from task manager, only killing app helping, but crashes are rly often

1 Like