28.0 Known Issues

Since the Update, Everytime I try to play the normal mode the game says there is an error in starting the game and I should try again later

Here is what I tried already:
Changed the deck
Reinstalled the game
Removed all gold cards
Copied and pasted the deck

The other modes work fine it’s just the normal mode

in a game I just played 2 Reliquary researchers that were active, The first one cast 2 secrets but the second one only cast 1.

1 Like

Hello Blizzard,

Mercenaries character Long’xin causes game disconnects or crashes EVERY TIME Celestial Breath is cast. This renders the character nearly unplayable.

Please help us Mercenaries fans get back to enjoying the game! - Thank you!

There seems to be an issue with Maw and Paw not triggering arcanite ripper’s effect. With the weapon equipped and the start of turn triggering, the stats dont show as increasing

Reliquary Researcher not putting in 2 Secrets into play if 1 or more secrets are already in play.
Vengeful Visage triggers but nothing happens and the game freezes no rope occurs.

You can’t draw only one Casts When Drawn spell and nothing else (unless it’s burned), there’s nothing odd to that. If your deck is empty and there are three T.N.T.s there, you’ll draw all three and fatigue once if you play Sharp-eyed Seeker.

Choosing certain skin/hero portrait for certain deck isn’t saved between HS instances.

How to make bug happen:

1. Open Hearthstone
  2. Go to collection tab.
  3. Go to one of your decks.
  4. Click on choosing hero for skin.
  5. Choose skin for deck.
  6. Go back to main menu.
    6.1*. Do anything in HS.
  7. Exit HS.
  8. Open HS again.
  9. Go to deck which you selected skin for.
  10. Skin selection wasn’t saved.

*-not necessary

Artificer Xy’mox animations don’t play on mobile when it’s infused. I have to close the app and re-open it and the proper gamestate will load then. I’m 4 times played 4 times issue occurred for this interaction

1 Like

This issue has been reported for Android also.
@GnomeSayin Why this known issue was not added to the list? How many times has to be reported to be included? :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Chaos Gazer doesn’t give you a turn to play the card it instantly discards.

i think because this are considered technical issues and not game issue
so the right place is

and there is a CS blizz guy asking what specific happens , so at least they know …

When will the issues that have been added be resolved? People are waiting to get diamond Elise and the special coin!

Some of my hero portraits are changing
(upon login and creating new decks).

Hello,

I have bought the Jade Map in Hearthstone battlegrounds but I cannot set as favorite or save the board. Can you check why I cannot use the new board?

Thank you!

That’s not the same issue: we can log out, but not log in in the same server.
The “technical” part… All problems are solved with the same patches, and caused by the same patches (in this case, by patch 28), there is not a patch for gameplay things and another for technical things. And we had all type of non-gameplay related bugs listed before. Even if it was true, all of us reporting it should be informed instead of silence.
I know you try to help here, but they are indefensible in this issue.

Yes, I experimented this bug with Chaos Gazer (Battlecry: Curse a playable card in your opponent’s hand. They have 1 turn to play it!)
They played it, my card was immediately discarded when they ended turn, I had no opportunity to play it.

a player opened a bug like that some hours ago …

i suspect is related to the other but eventually they gonna answer.
I suggested to go there because after years o following how blizz do things, what i learned is compartements don’t talk to eachother … and if you notice the blue who posts here never posts on the other section , and viceversa , or if you go in site support there is another blue guy …
It’s really rare they talk about logins problems , crash , server down here ( there is a section service status they never used , usually they talk about servers down on x on blizzardcs for NA or blizzardcseu_en for EU ).

But yeah it was just a suggestion , you can keep ask them to place the info you need here too.

Lately I and several others have reported in the forums regarding Chaos Gazer’s functionality being broken in Wild. It’s supposed to zap a card, and that card gets discarded after your opponent’s turn if they don’t play it. Now if someone plays Chaos Gazer and passes, it immediately discards the card before the player takes their turn. Bringing this up again here as I didn’t notice it on the known issues list.

Just played King Pin Pud for the new event questline and after he resurrected his Ogre-Gang the game crashed large-scale on me, throwing out two-three error/crash windows.

I don’t even expect that they communicate (they should, and they probably do). I expect @GnomeSayin to read the comments here and add the known issue here, that’s what the list is for, to avoid people reporting the same issue over and over again, as is already happening, by acknowledging that the team is aware of it. As I said, there were, as they should be, several technical issues listed in past known issues lists.