28.0 Known Issues

The battle panel I purchased cannot be equipped in my collection, nor is it equipped with this button.

Card „Stargazing” translated incorectlly. In polish version is mistake. Instead of „Draw” is „discover”. So i lost 2 games in Arena.

Hey, I’ve noticed on two separate occasions that Blood Boil is not working with spell damage. Is this intentional? Spell damage does not affect it at all.

Minions resurrected by Diamond Spellstone can attack the turn they were resummoned, I assume this was unintentional?

it depends , if they have rush they can attack minions , if they have charge they can attack enemy hero, or if it is something like Ogre-Gang Outlaw he can attack a minion and be redirected to enemy hero.
There are other interaction that let them attack , like effects like"your beast has charge" etc.

Excavate mechanic bugged when used with Corrupt the Waters’ double battlecry hero power. I played two games today with my battlecry shaman deck and it happened in both games where I cast kobold miner to excavate while at ‘rare’ treasure rarity after using my hero power to double the battlecry. The rare and epic excavates happen normally, but the rarity for the next treasure is reset to common, skipping the Legendary treasure. The fact that it happened two games in a row leads me to think this the interaction every time.

Im having an issue where the game does not recognize I have all 27 of the neutral Legendary cards. Is there any way to correct this issue? I even disenchanted premium copies of the cards for dust to change them to regular copies, but didn’t help.

nice move , instead of read first and wait like others blizzard to fix it

[Resolved] [Hearthstone] The team is looking into reports that Spurfang sometimes doesn’t load the image of the minion summoned. It appears logging back in causes the minion to appear.

I didn’t try logging, but I encountered this in matchmaking.

Spurfang was Discovered by Selective Breeder, got +2/+2 from Messenger Buzzards, and correctly spawned a Stranglethorn Tiger (5-cost) with its Battlecry.

But for Deathrattle, it was killed by an Immune (Quickdraw) Poisonous Silver Serpent, and it never spawned the image of the 5-cost card for its Deathrattle, but I could see my other minions were spaced out as if something was there.

There is no legendary excavate reward for shaman. This is working correctly.

2 Likes

Minions with neither charge nor rush, they hit me the turn they were summoned for 11 damage out of nowhere, costing me the game I was winning. It was on Mage, if that matters.

Met a few warlocks who were using Chaos gazer’s bugged interaction to F my game up.
it is scummy to use a bug to your advantage I reported all of them.
sadly one of them had the name Kolento, dunno if it’s the real one but still for doing that he earned it.
bug exploit = cheating

It does not work at all – nothing happens, not at opponent’s minions, not at your own minions

When T.N.T. is cast when drawn, it shows all three (whenever that’s possible) cards in the history feed (or whatever that’s called). That’s how it’s supposed to work AFAIK.

BUT. If you get a T.N.T. in your hand – often happens with Finley – and you cast it from there, it doesn’t show all three of those destroyed cards in the history, one of them is hidden every single time. Makes no sense, has to be a bug like ^that Misfire/Nagaling thing

Also the card says Mega-Windzorn and the description says Super-Windzorn

Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification!

frostmage jaina is not the card to add, but i already have the card in my decks in hearstone ? why is that ?

I just found another issue. For those who got Diamond Flint Firearm, when he is played, and when Drilly the Kid is in the hand, he is only in his Golden Form instead of his Signature form since Drilly the Kid has a Signature Portrait and Diamond is higher than Signature and when diamond cards add cards to your hand they are to come in their highest portrait which be either gold or for some cards, signature.

The achievement Reliquary Relic Quary says “Tae’thalan Bloodwatcher” – not Tae’thelan, like the card’s actual name in the game

When playing Artificer Xymox in a singleton demon hunter deck, every time I play the minion his animation suspends and I get disconnected from my match.

1 Like