28.0 Known Issues

Hi, first time posting so i don’t really know where to say this:
There’s a “big” issue with Long’xin first ability: “celestial breath” where its animation plays out a loop of winding up. You’re forced to quit hearthstone and reload the game to continue on playing.

3 Likes

Update: it actually is bugged for the ability, not the mercenary. Sometimes the game simply disconects you from your run, sometimes you need to reset the game.

1 Like

This is barov’s skin. Hero was deleted and you cant see it. Just press “all heroes” and found it.

It is not Barov. It is a new board skin but there is no new board skin in the collection. Other players have reported the same issue.

Dawngrasp hero power seems to be bugged. After use, a fire appears over the hero power and all interactions stop until you restart game.

3 Likes

On mobile, I was disconnecting every time my wild opponent used magister dawngrasp hero power. The final blow was with the hero power so I couldnt tell my opponent about it.

Hello, I want to report a bug.
Catch-Up doesn’t have duplicats protection. I got 3 legendaries but only 3 which I already had but golden ones.
Before todays opening I have some missing legendaries form previous expansions.

Misfire doesn’t work with Nagaling (at least when played in the same turn as School Teacher)

1 Like

Which Legendaries did you get? And which are you still missing?

Catch-up packs give 1 (or more) card of each of the last five expansions. But as far as I know, duplicate protection is still per expansion. So if it rolls a Titans Legendary that you have, it will reroll into another Titans Legendary that you do not have yet. If you already have all Titans Legendaries, then it will not reroll. Even if you are still missing a Festival Legendary.

What does “doesn’t work” mean? It does not fire at all? It fired your own minions instead of the opponents minions? Or that it fired random minions when you expected to be able to target it?

Note that spells that are cast by minions or by other spells ALWAYS use random targeting, you can only choose targets when the spell is targeted AND when you cast it yourself, by dragging the card from hand to the field and paying the mana cost. So when Misfire is taught to a Nagaling, the Quickdraw effect is irrelevant - instead of the spell picking random targets, it is now the Nagaling picking random targets.

The bug with Dawngrasp’s Hero Power has progressively gotten worse. Now you receive an automatic loss even if you try to reconnect to the game.

1 Like

Reno, Lone Ranger text is misleading. “empty the enemy board and limit it to 1 minion for a turn”, why doesn’t it say “limit it to 1 spot” instead? A sargeras or rheastrasza portal isn’t a minion so they should spawn according to his battlecry.

1 Like

This is driving me crazy!!

I drew a frost plague and played skarr intending to cold storage and win the game but after playing skarr my increased cost from the freezing plague stayed and I lost the match because of it. Please fix or at least give me one more star

Portals and locations are affected by the new neutral reno hero. the tooltip states that it only affects minions. shouldn’t the proper reaction be that you are limited to one minion and the portal flashes it’s power to no affect?

Is possible the translation is wrong , because English text cleary say everything.

Legendary · Hero · Showdown in the Badlands · Battlecry: If your deck has no duplicates, empty the enemy board and limit it to 1 minion for a turn. It

This also happens in standard. Just accidentally found this out. I thought if I forged it, I would get the forged card. Instead, it duped Mirage and no forged card for me to use. I thought I did something wrong so when I tried it again, same thing. Duped Mirage, no forged card.

Diamond version of Flint Firearm won’t be counted in the collection progress. I‘ve gained all legendary cards in Showdown in the Badlands, except the common version of Flint Firearm, which I purchased it’s diamond one. I found the progress stuck at 26/27. So I assume it’s not counted correctly.

1 Like

A couple of odd plays from the neutral cards

• Sharp-eyed Seeker (3/3/3) is picking a random number of cards to draw from your deck that don’t start there (it isn’t drawing every card, and it isn’t only drawing 1). In my example, playing Boomboss Tho’grun then Sharp-eyed Seeker will draw 1 or 2 T.N.T’s from my deck, never 3.
  • The duplicated spell T.N.T from Boomboss Tho’grun (8/7/7) (duplicated using Dryscale Deputy (2/2/2) as the trigger) isn’t destroying all cards as advertised when cast from hand.

QQ too, why aren’t the new Warrior spells (Blast Charge & T.N.T) considered fire spells?

Just lost my duels run because everytime opponent used his hero power it froze the game and disconnected me, by the time I was able to get back into the match I had a few seconds of my timer remaining each turn. Such a bummer to lose a run with good passive rolls and a promising deck. T_T

1 Like