Patch 27.2.1 is a server-side hotfix patch, launching today, with the following updates and bug fixes.
The following heroes now have less Armor:
- Shudderwock has 5 Armor at higher ranks, still has 10 Armor at lower ranks.
- Infinite Toki has 7 Armor.
- Forest Warden Omu and Kurtrus Ashfallen have 8 Armor.
- Inge, the Iron Hymn has 8 Armor at higher ranks, still has 6 Armor at lower ranks.
- Dinotamer Brann has 12 Armor.
The following heroes now have more Armor:
- Bru’kan and Ozumat have 15 Armor.
- Sneed has 17 Armor.
- Guff Runetotem, Jandice Barov, Sindragosa, and Skycap’n Kragg have 18 Armor.
- The Fortitude of Khaz’goroth, Denathrius’s Anima Reserves, A Faire Reward, and Oops, All ____! Anomalies will all appear less frequently.
o Sire Denathrius, Shady Aristocrat, Denathrius’s Anima Reserves, and Echoes of Argus have been returned to their respective pools.
- The Bring in the Buddies and False Idols Anomalies will appear more frequently.
- Menagerie Mug, Menagerie Jug, Reef Explorer, and Living Constellation have been removed from the Minion Pool in Oops, All ____! Anomaly games.
- Treasure Seeker Elise has been removed from the Minion Pool in A Faire Reward Anomaly games.
Arena offering rates have been adjusted.
- TITANS cards no longer have an offering bonus.
- Class cards across all classes will appear less frequently.
- Specific outlier cards have been adjusted to make Warlock, Shaman, and Death Knight less powerful, and to make Demon Hunter, Paladin, Druid, and Priest more powerful.
- [Hearthstone] Fixed a bug where Fate Splitter always gave From De Other Side when summoned by it. Now, if Fate Splitter attacks a minion and dies from that combat, it will give that minion; it will still give From De Other Side if it dies from From De Other Side’s effect.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Y’Shaarj’s Embrace Your Rage hero power only worked from the Y’Shaarj player’s perspective, not their opponent’s.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where the Echoes of Argus Anomaly only worked from on player’s perspective, not their opponent’s.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where some cards had the wrong stats with the Golden Arena Anomaly active.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Ice Block could be offered multiple times in games where the A Faire Reward Anomaly was active.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Baby Kodo didn’t refresh the lobby with a Tier 7 minion (only applicable in games where the Secrets of Norgannon Anomaly is active).
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed a bug where Magnetic minions buffed by the Champion of Sargeras Anomaly wouldn’t keep their buff when Magnetizing.
- [Battlegrounds] Emergent Flame’s bonus now resets at the start of your next shop phase, instead of the end of your shop phase.
- [Battlegrounds] Fixed various bugs causing disconnects and performance issues.
To all the people that said it was intended.
I know a lot of work goes into these patch notes, but can we start getting more details on exactly the details of the Anomaly and newer cards? Just giving the names without any tooltip or even just the card text next to the name, doesn’t help those of us that aren’t able to memorize all of these new things right away. Also the armor adjustments would be nice to see what they were before to now. I’d rather not have to relay on fan sites for the details if at all possible.
A huge thanks for the work that went into fixing the vast majority of lorebooks in the Book of Faelin adventure!!
One issue I still keep running into is that I get a “collection error” when I try to craft golden Demon Hunter Initiate Set cards (e.g. Mana Burn and Consume Magic). This is even though I have plenty enough dust and have unlocked the non-golden (which is meant to be the prerequisite). See video:
Thank you, intern, for putting in some overtime and actually delivering some (can’t expect all at once, even if for years obvious) fixes. At least one person reading the forums and acting upon it, who’d have thought…
People have been asking for more transparency on patch notes FOR YEARS (and not just here)!
Also, an end to steal patches with no notes.
So much for their lies about “improved communication.”
Are they all fixed now? A ton of people swore it off until they fixed that unholy mess.
why did you remove the interaction between “Fate Splitter” and “From De Other Side” it was so funny and not at all broken any deck beat it
Another shaman deck killed off… now we will see just one or two totem shamans a day.
Not that you will reply to this, but how is this a bug in your pov?
You had a deck that infinetely reproduced it’s own spell, damaging you and also charging Denathrius, so if you eventaully get bored of it, you just otk your opponent by playing him. Also, depending on the list you create 8/8s or other garbage that remains sticky due to the deathrattle. And the cost of the spell can be easily reduced by the weapon / overload combo. Genius design.
Way more vulnerable than you think. Only DK has a hard time with it.
The issue I have come to many times. is that Fate has the deathrattle it does.
Don’t call it a bug when it’s a design error.
Its vulnerability doesn’t change anything, it was a bug.
Fate Splitter should give the card that killed it back to hand. When a minion kills it it should give the minion that killed it, not from From De Other Side.
Depends on if you ask the designer or the programmer. Therefore I asked for their POV why they think it’s a bug. depending on how they see it. from my view, FDOS told it to kill itself after attacking. that’s the wording on the cards. Therefore it was already marked dead from the FDOS before reaching 0 from any other source. but as I have no insight into the code. I can only ask from them why they consider it a bug and not a design error.
It was a bug because it caused infinity… thats it… Many thanks to developers for this fixing!
It can or can’t be a bug. Rules are sometimes tricky, and very much at their whim when weird interactions arise.
But if it’s a bug, it MUST be listed first in the “known issues list” for people to know beforehand.
Yeah let’s not fix the balance issues where we’re losing by Turn 5. Fking clowns.
so the one we never got to see is back but now less?
Another disgusting change to cater to a bunch of whining babies. Fate Splitter was working exactly as the text reads and exactly as designed and completely consistent with similar effects. And to try to disguise this as a bug fix is even more insulting. This is clearly a change to the functionality of the card. Gnomesayin, you are a LIAR!! I pray that you and those who made this change rot in the nether for all eternity. I spit on thee!!!
The cards say/mean what they want them to say/mean for as long as they want them to.
They can’t lie, because everything is a “forward looking statement,” which means they "thought it was true when they said it, but subject to change later when they feel like it. Lawyerspeak for “we do whatever we want, and if you keep paying us…LOL.”
Scummy mega corps being scummy; all of this has happened before and will happen again.