25.0.3 Patch Notes

wild doesnt get balanced… a counter will emerge, be patient

Renathal is fine. IMO should stay in standard and become part of core when it would rotate out.

Shockspitter really needs to only damage minions, then its nerf can be reverted.

Brann needs to be removed, replaced with a new Brann that says your 1st battle cry each turn is doubled. (even then that may be to strong).

Druid needs a few nerfs idk where but it does.

And DK’s could use some slight buffs to cards in unholy and frost.

5 Likes

It was possible to get golden prince Renathal simply by purchasing the quest rewards track. I got him as well, so it makes sense they put Denathrius as a reward to achieve.

The problem with shockspitter isn’t solved by nerfing it by 1 mana, you just delay the combo by one turn. Instead of turn 8, now you have to wait until turn 9 to double shockspitter + brann otk them from 40 health.

Anub’rekhan and topior/scale of onyxia need to be looked at, because druid stabilizes way too fast. Even full aggro decks can’t kill druid before turn 5 and after that they just play scale or anub’rekhan and win the game.

6 Likes

With latest patch, the card “Grim patron” is marked as banned for modue “Wild”. Why? Where is the notification of this?

3 Likes

Again, a lot of irrelevant ‘discussions’ in this topic… I suppose I’ll just ignore them. Now, to important matters.

Not a bad patch, perhaps, however, the documentation is once again most disappointing, omitting important changes and bug fixes, such as:

• Death Knight Prologue and packs apparently fixed.
  • Patrons banned from Standard and Wild, as mentioned above. I suppose I’ll also leave a link to Old Guardian’s video as a reference, since it can be useful to people who’d like to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j84VG99qr30.

This isn’t the first time I’ve noted this, though. Why have we got to rely on the community to document actual changes in the game, Blizzard? You’re not gonna pay us or reward for doing this work for you, are you?

1 Like

Thanks for your answer and link.

yes, but now it can’t be done, and Renathal can’t be crafted, Denathrius can. I think is a good reward. This golden cards in achivments are from the FREE quest rewards track, so it should be done just like another golden legendaries from past tracks

About time.

And it only took…literally the entire expansion for the devs to touch denathrius :^)

1 Like

Mercenaries N’zoth Corrupted Viscera also does NOTHING!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

The problem with Disco Warlock in Wild is that it isn’t any one card. They’ve just finally hit a critical mass of having enough discard synergies for a Disco deck to be good.

always nerfing my favorite cards that look like dio. drekthar now denathrius

bro its like all you people advocate for more powercreep. cant have nothing good in this game unless im buying new sht

cool. i agree. free denathrius for new players is a super nice touch.

wow great balance change, like bringing a cup of water to an already burnt down house hoping to save it, but at least your trying

That’s a bit off-topic (see ya in the Bug Report forum, though), and I can’t confirm the issue.

About patrons — let me also re-post this here to keep people updated:

Glad to see Den finally nerfed. I like that he’s still playable, just less potent. Now people might play him more as intended rather than as an OTK.

I do think Brann should be nerfed. There are too many combos with him. I’m not exactly sure how, though.

1 Like

Yes, let’s kill those cards completely. Duh…

Imagine releasing a new legendary for a new archetype and not even be careful enough to check if it works.

I played the brawl with DH 2 times because I am interested in this archetype and the weapon never worked

There is no patch to fix mercenaries? I cant play the mode since the message says “there is an error with the menu” and pulls me back to the main menu.

Cmon, its been weeks since this and I’m not the only one affected with this bug since there are similar reports in the forum.