25.0 Patch Notes

Yes, you should be prompted as soon as you log in.

Dev Comment: The release of a new class is an incredibly exciting moment for Hearthstone players everywhere, and a moment that we want to be as enjoyable and accessible as possible. Knowing the importance of this new class release, our plan with Theotar was to test out a smaller change to the card (from 4 to 5 mana in Patch 24.4.3) before potentially moving for a larger change if necessary. Theotarā€™s play rate did not drop as far as we would have liked it to with the smaller change, and is still higher than we would like it to be leading into March of the Lich King. Our aim with this second change is to lower the cardā€™s play rate to ensure that the release of Death Knight is as fun as possible for players with a wide variety of interests and experience levels.

???what??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ???

4 Likes

Please adress the wild quest mages issue we really could use a nerf on Grey Sage Parrot => Repeat the last spell you casted that costs 6 or more.

Infinite turns on turn 5-6 is zero fun and zero interction possible vs quest mages.

A thank you from us competitive wild players when this needed change is made.

3 Likes

I want to use my 8ā‚¬ reaper finisher in bgs without my game slowing downā€¦ itā€™s super annoying and therefore places you at a disadvantage. My friend has the same and I would like a refund for the Hammer event if not fixed

If theotar isnā€™t fun, why are they making Patchwerk for DK?

1 Like

What an absurd comment the developers made!

1 Like

Valeera in mercenaries still not nerfed , got tired of these brain-dead combos because of valeera, nemsy is a problem too but not that big problem compared to valeera

so no mercenaries update. pretty sure it was mentioned it was mentioned with the last update that another one was coming. but here a quote from april ā€œAs for later in 2022, players will be able to spend their Mercenary Coins to add power and specialized traits to max the level of mercenaries.ā€

1 Like

If you want to see Theotar used less, maybe nerf OTK cards like Denathrius. With Den around, Theotar is pretty much required in every non-aggro deck. Heā€™s not even a guaranteed counter, but for most decks heā€™s all weā€™ve got.

3 Likes

Well duels is ruinedā€¦ These buckets are so bad right now.

4 Likes

Duel is dead, :sob: :sob: :sob:
it was the most fun game mode

2 Likes

Failed to mention that again? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

PS And some changes that were announced are not working.

1 Like

another patch. another day of not removing the pay to win from battlegrounds. the game is still and will remain uninstalled until that is removed. until next patch boys, laters.

3 Likes

Could you please share how many games finished with only one play - Denathrius? This card is the worst design ever. So stupid life is no longer an asset, fighting for the board is counter-productive feeding opponents play. Just so stupidā€¦

4 Likes

When this use of my tavern pass runs out I wonā€™t be purchasing the next one with cash. Iā€™m gonna be one of the people ruining my games now bc I didnā€™t like my heros. I played in a battlegrounds game where 4 people quit. That never happened before this latest money grub. You already thought of alternate heros and emotes and extra ways to capitalize on in game items which I myself who usually donā€™t make in game purchases had even made. Now youā€™re forcing people to pay to have the same advantages as other people. Before this was earned by my gold. My diligence playing games day after day could bypass paying money and gain the same edge everyone else could pay for. Now blizzard I will join the quitters and only play the games where I can cherry pick my heros and minion classes and if I donā€™t like em Iā€™ll just quit to bc Iā€™m not buying anything else now. Your greediness has made me decide that I donā€™t want to give you any more money.

2 Likes

what ? ive been having tha tmany quit months before the change was even mentioned

Solo Adventures use buckets. No Duel expansion was announced either, and yet they have their buckets updated with patch cycles. Why should Duels get more attention over Solo players?

Hearthstone is a primarily multiplayer game homie

New buckets are not bad but IMO not as good as old buckets (and I loved the machine learning aspect of group learning :frowning: )

Wouldnā€™t call it multiplayer since every match is a face/off which doesnā€™t require any cooperative strategy to enjoy