21.3 Patch Notes

Everything in this statement tells me you either don’t play battlegrounds or have never played above 2k mmr. Right now NOTHING is viable except beasts and scam pinky demons. Everything else is just a loss without exceptional God RNG

… Who… made a new account?

Yeah, it’d be nice if the game didn’t offer you irrelevant things. Doesn’t have to be what’s optimal…just what’s not almost literally useless. I recently got offered battle totem as a deathrattle hunter. I had 1 or 2 battlecry cards.

While we’re talking about duels, it’d be real nice if the starting health was raised to 30 as well.

I feel that the next project should be adjusting the AI. Right now it isn’t creative at all. I miss close games and it would be nice to play a game past 10 turns. It would be nice to win 3-4 games in a row without then losing 3-4 games in a row. It would be nice to not know every card that was coming next. Nerfing Incanter’s Flow just means playing it on turn 3 now as it is always in your hand on turn 3. Playing obscure off meta minions that have effects or a deathrattle just means that you’ll be matched against one of the few people out there playing silence. Top deck winners should be rare not the standard. All I’m saying is that putting a little mystery back in the game would go a long way.

yes thats when we normally have 3 mana …

Has there been any update yet on the ETA for a fix for the Boomsday campaign?

The campaign still remains completely unplayable for me, and it appears as though it has been like this for some time for many. It would be nice to have the issue acknowledged by your team. An ETA on a hotfix would also be very nice. Thank you very much for your efforts.

EDIT: There’s been an update: Electra Stormsurge Puzzle 4/6 Stuck - CRITICAL GAME LOCK - #30 by GnomeSayin-11972

1 Like

I hope someone replies to this. Because I NEVER comment on forums. However, the fact that Demon Seed was banned from wild? Honestly blizzard? I spent a good $50 on packs and destroying cards for stardust trying to unlock this card and you totally ban it, making my warlock class unplayable. Completely uncalled for and childish. You guys could have banned a hundred other cards that made more sense but seriously? Crying about demon seed? Where’s my compensation for the banned card at least? Give me 1600 stardust to make a new one or something. This is ridiculous. Makes me not want to play the game ever again, considering I’m a consistent player and buyer. WACK.

5 Likes

Well done Blizz so smart lets nerf some quests and completely ignore the Mage quest all i face now is mage after mage completing its dumb quest by t5 then winning so clever of you its so balanced unlike the other quests. BTW warlock fix did nothing either. if you want this to be a T5 game then please give aggro 2 mana 7/7s to combat it that would be balance. P.S I rarely comment on these things but std is dead now thank you.

1 Like

How is warlock even possible now… should’ve at least increased the lifesteal to compensate.

1 Like

You banned Seeds, I expect I can dust at full dust all cazrds I forged just for this deck, or are you telling me you just are going to be unfair and MAKE ME PAY FOR
YOUR MISTAKES… ??
Oh I think I have been BLIZZADED once again. You just conned and swindled me again, Thank you Blizzard !!!

You just have been Blizzarded ! (translation: conned, swindled) do not expect fairness from the big corpo, but to PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKES!

So you basically want a game where the developers decide what are acceptable builds to play, and anyone who finds a fun and creative way to combine cards should be punished for not playing the game the way that the Developers think they should.

Can I just say that there is no way I would ever enable notifications from Hearthstone on a mobile device, and nagging me about is every time I open the game is incredibly counterproductive. I stopped playing this silly game for six months because I couldn’t reroll a “legendary” quest I refused to do. With the current state of the meta, it’s not a game I’m going to miss much.

then disable them …
HS itself has a way to do that

you are getting the message because you have notifications enabled on your HS setting but disabled on your phone

1 Like

The really annoying part is there are tools in wild to stop the quests if the RNG gods smile upon you: Dirty Rat and Mutanus the Devourer. Heck warlock’s quest was very risky in wild as it was easy to get killed especially by mage and hunter.

I was commenting on various forums elsewhere this would happen and no one wanted to pay attention.

2 Likes

WoW!

I’m going to say this (assuming someone has already said it:

1. Not happy about Ilucia. that was a bad change.
  2. Hunter/Mage got buffs. Again, BAD!. have you not seen their lvl of dmg output atm ? in wild?
  3. Your solution to your TERRRIBLE game design is to simply ban cards from Wild ? ?
    Why not increase to cost of the 1 card that breaks the meta and that is the Crystalizer (1/5 lose 5 health gain 5 armor) . That is the problem.
    What next ? Ban the hunter quest from wild?
  4. I AM SO HAPPY I SWITCHED TO LEGENDS OF RUNETERRA.
  5. If you are looking to hire - I can do the same crappy job your dev team does (at half the cost :slight_smile: ) .
4 Likes

Hey dude,
Very sorry about your 50$.
Why dont you come over to play Legends of Runeterra?
I’ve been playing for 2 weeks now and already unlocked many cards w/o spending a dime.
Also, you can get up to 2 legendary aweek just by playing the game (pve or pvp modes).
Also, its just great!
I’ve written a larger post about it here :

I’ll slow it down for you. It was always played on turn 2 because it was always in hand. Now it is 3 mana and it is still always in hand. I hope this is clear because I really can’t dumb it down any further.

Same here bro, whenever i saw a mage who played the quest card at turn one i immediately conceded. Ridiculous. Uninstalled right after patching.

1 Like

Seems to me the only reason to nerf Illucia this way is to prevent priest from swiping the opponent’s quest reward. A lot of salt-laden tearful messages must have been sent to Blizzard’s devs by people who rage quit after an Illucia to stolen quest reward play by the priest. People forget that Illucia also carried a lot of risk as the opponent could also use the priest’s cards against then that turn. Considering I hardly even run into priests in standard this nerf seems unwarranted

2 Likes