16.4 Update: Active Issues, Fixes, and More

We’d like to provide some updates since the 16.4 patch went live yesterday.

16.4 introduced an iOS issue that could put players into an infinite loop and prevent them from playing. We’ve fixed this issue and have sent a new game version to the App Store. We’re currently expecting this to be deployed to the App Store and available for download soon.

We’ve also seen players on Android experiencing a few issues that are preventing them from playing. We suspect this is limited to certain devices, so we’re doing testing with a variety of Android devices today to help us learn more about the issue. We’ll share an update on this as soon as we know more.

Lastly, two issues from yesterday have already been resolved. A temporary issue was preventing players from queueing for Battlegrounds with a friend, but this has been fixed. We’ve resolved another issue where players were seeing an incorrect version of the card Mogu Fleshshaper that was missing art. You should no longer be able to acquire the incorrect card in the game.

On a separate note, we’ve noted some members of the community wondering if yesterday’s Dragons update for Battlegrounds was the totality of a big communication about game updates that has been rumored. While Dragons is a big update to the Battlegrounds mode, this is just the first step in our plans for the rest of the year. We’ll have more information on what’s next for Hearthstone in mid-March. We’re excited to show all of this to you in just a few weeks.

4 Likes

what about hall of fame is that next week. or is that now mid march seem quite late if expansions is in April.

Congrats you answered your own question!

I have a Galaxy J7 Star, it freezes while trying to load the main menu.

2 Likes

2 patches in the last few months have had iOS issues.

Makes you wonder what the QA team is doing with these updates lately. Dust off those iOS devices fellas.

Still in the loop on iPhone

3 Likes

I have a Moto e5 in use. Freezes on opening screen since update. Never had this problem before.

4 Likes

isnt late is pretty normal

rotation usually happens a few days before the expansion release
its included on the patch we get after the final reveal which adds the new cards to the game

What about the gold from daily quests and tavern that I’m losing because I can’t log in? Will there be any compensation?

3 Likes

So…I keep wanting to play…when can I play? When will this patch for iOS come? I’m still stuck and I’d hate to think I’ve given you my money for a game I won’t be able to play…like I’ve been scammed…Soon™️?

1 Like

Am i missing out on daily packs because of this crash? I play everyday and if i am missing bonus packs for logging in that would suck. The shakes have gotten worse today… Need hearthstone!!!

2 Likes

Ill give it til 2morrow. Just checked out a few other ccgs today. Couple options. Billion dollar companies dont make rookie mistakes.

6 Likes

My rank reaet to 25 from 6 after update.

Hello. On the same device version of amazon app store working.
Probably problem in google store services …

Please fix on Android. I very much want to play… I guess Il check out auto chess or runeterra for a while until android hearthstone is fixed.

-Bob " The Whale " Zombie

still isn’t working on android

2 Likes

Not working on Galaxy Tab A, OS 8

2 Likes

This is also not fixed yet for iOS. Probably will be fixed sometime today whenever Apple decides to deploy the fix.

Maybe you haven’t seen BfA

What are some other games you recommend? I’m over this nonsense